What Do You Like to Stick Between Your Buns?

Options

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    This is a trick question, isn't it?:huh:
  • Netso
    Netso Posts: 4
    Options
    Tuna with tons of mayo, some mustard and diced dill pickles
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    TP and TP ONLY!!!!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    roast beef, swiss and light mayo or honey mustard. mmm :)
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    All the miracle whip comments totally made me GAG! I hate miracle whip, I'm more of a light mayo kind of girl. Then the spam comments about threw me over the egde lol.

Anyway I like:

Peanut butter (must be Jif creamy) and any kind of preserves

At Subway: Turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, light mayo and EXTRA banana peppers on whole wheat

Or the Diablito: Turkey, Jalapeno Cream Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and Onion on Jalapeno Cheddar FredBread at my favorite sandwich place back home called Happy Tummy http://www.mmmhappytummy.com/

ETA: I just had a Nathan's Beef hot dog on a slice of toasted whole wheat with sweet relish, dijon mustard, and banana peppers for lunch and it was so good!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Grilled Cheese with Bacon.. and I had it for breakfast and it was pretty much amazing!

Jersey Mikes #6.. Best roast beef sandwich ever!

Also turkey.. I eat a lot of turkey sandwhich's.. always with Mayo... Never Miracle Whip.. as that is disgusting in my book.
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Grilled Cheese with Bacon.. and I had it for breakfast and it was pretty much amazing!

Also turkey.. I eat a lot of turkey sandwhich's.. always with Mayo... Never Miracle Whip.. as that is disgusting in my book.

I miss Jersey Mike's - we don't have them in TX!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

I'd double check on that.. they just opened one in Fort Worth and they have a bunch opening soon according to their website :)

It really is the best sandwich around... Subway and JJ's got nothing on Jersey Mikes!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I'd double check on that.. they just opened one in Fort Worth and they have a bunch opening soon according to their website :)

It really is the best sandwich around... Subway and JJ's got nothing on Jersey Mikes!

Thanks for the suggestion...but the closest one is still over 100 miles away... :sad:
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I really like banana and mayonaisse sandwiches........ but nothing beats a spicy hot sausage!!!!!!! *drool* I love the ones that when you heat them up they get all plump, and you put it in your mouth and the grease oozes out and down your chin!! I could NEVER be a vegetarian!

How many thousand creepy FRs did you get today?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat sandwiches but my favorites are:

peanut butter with maple syrup
    cheeseburger
    pulled pork w slaw
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    a big fat and juice turkey sausage :D
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    RE: Kuma's Corner... AMAZING!
  • ucanduit
    Options
    Honey ham, creamy horseradish and orange marmalade.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    RE: Kuma's Corner... AMAZING!
    RIGHT?!

all the burgers are named after metal bands, too. Its about the greatest thing ever
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I really like banana and mayonaisse sandwiches........ but nothing beats a spicy hot sausage!!!!!!! *drool* I love the ones that when you heat them up they get all plump, and you put it in your mouth and the grease oozes out and down your chin!! I could NEVER be a vegetarian!

How many thousand creepy FRs did you get today?

Hahahaha! :laugh:
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    lol... your thinking what I was thinking.. hah
  • rebyekah
    Options
    Veggie burger with avocado, provolone, pickles and mustard (just had this for dinner)

grilled cheese made with cinnamon raisin bread and provolone (it's like dessert)

Turkey, avocado and cheese

Rustic bread with dry ricotta cheese, figs and honey (This came from a restaurant we used to order from at work. It was amazing and actually low cal)
  • christenamc
    christenamc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Salami with some creamy itialian...okay its not the healthiest choice but it is soooo good.