Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 03/18/09

Options

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    i would also to join in this challenge. i've been a MFP member for almost a year now, but have been stuck at 160 for a good 6 months. lately, i've been upping my exercise (and eating) to try to break that plateau.

so i would like to break through and lose 5 lbs by easter. glad to have the motivation!:drinker:

Hi Shannah...:flowerforyou:

I don't have the link, but go read Banks post on plateau's...good information that might help! :smile:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Hi there.
    I'm in and reaching for 6#s.
    Let's do this thing!!!
    Another goal is to go to Jazzercise religiously!!!! I'm off to a good start this week!

SW 03/18/09 222lbs
    goal 04/10/09 216lbs

Memaw

Hi Memaw...glad to have you with us! :flowerforyou: Way to Go on the Jazzercise..keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    I'm in again!! I WILL lose 5 pounds by April the 10th!!
    SW: 308
    GW: 303
    *and the title is cute!!
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 5 also.

3/18/09 SW 182.5lb
    4/10/09 GW 177.5lb
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Glad to have you back PSM :flowerforyou: and welcome JK...this is a great group, hope you enjoy it!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
    I'm in and reaching for 6#s.
    Let's do this thing!!!
    Another goal is to go to Jazzercise religiously!!!! I'm off to a good start this week!

SW 03/18/09 222lbs
    goal 04/10/09 216lbs

Memaw

Hi Memaw...glad to have you with us! :flowerforyou: Way to Go on the Jazzercise..keep up the good work! :drinker:
    Thank you. Glad to be here!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i would also to join in this challenge. i've been a MFP member for almost a year now, but have been stuck at 160 for a good 6 months. lately, i've been upping my exercise (and eating) to try to break that plateau.

so i would like to break through and lose 5 lbs by easter. glad to have the motivation!:drinker:

Hi Shannah...:flowerforyou:

I don't have the link, but go read Banks post on plateau's...good information that might help! :smile:

Thanks Theresa! I found the post:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

some good info and tips! thanks!

Shannah
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am in too! My goal is 7lbs. I am so happy to have this thread. Thanks for setting it up.
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'd like to join too! :smile:

I think I'll go for 5 lbs.

SW: 148lbs
    goal: 143lbs

Cute title, too! :heart:

Best wishes to everyone!

Rachel
  • Theresa35
    Options
    :drinker: Glad to have you with us tahmed and rach!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great title!! :laugh:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Guess what?! Guess what?! After all that hemming and hawing about not being able to drop any weight and being disappointed in not meeting my St. Patty's goal.....I lost 3 pounds!! :noway: (I never adjusted my weight last week....) I am THRILLED!!

I am SOOOOOO in with this challenge, now that I have my motivation back!!

I'm setting my goal at 5 this time. I can do it!!

Good luck everyone!! I know we can ALL do it!!! :smokin:
  • mamademi
    mamademi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Want to join as well and lose 6 pounds hopefully more

147978.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and would like to join the challenge too. Great day to end it on good Friday, i'm having my son's 1st B-day that day!! His B-day is the 13th. plus we are going to Great Wolf Lodge on the 30th, need to get to my goal by then!!

My starting weight is 117.0 lbs and i want to get to 110. lbs. so 7 lbs is my goal!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Paula
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I like that we're starting on Wednesday because that is my normal weigh-in day!!

Welcome to all of you new folks!! Get ready for the best support team around!!! :drinker:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Okay I'm in for a mini goal! I'll loose at least 6# by Easter. What a great group!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 5, more if I can. :happy:
  • GOmaggieGO
    Options
    Hi, I'm ready to do this! I have been wanting to join a challenge.
    My goal is 5lbs.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    This is great...I can't even keep up with all the welcome notes to everyone who wants to be a part of this super group!!!

:flowerforyou: Thanks for joining us and looking forward to getting to know you better and sharing in your victories!!! :flowerforyou:
  • blue_glitter
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to join too :smile: Lack of motivation is my downfall so it'd be great to check in with you all to keep me going! I'm going to aim for 5 pounds too.

Xxx