Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 03/18/09

Options

Replies

• aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new and I've been really discouraged lately, but I have a new sense of determination and I'm in for the challenge! My goal is also five pounds.

159061.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I'm in for five pounds. Love the title also
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have been so busy this morning - I am slow posting...

Welcome all newcombers - glad to see our group back together for another round.

This challenge - I am shooting for 5 pounds AND to exercise at least 17 of the 24 days of our challenge....AND drink my 64 oz of water daily

:love: Who wants to join me and shoot for 17 of 24??? Any type of exercise counts - outside of normal activity

Start weight for challenge 184

that will put me at 60 gone, and out of the 180s, and the 10th is when we leave for vacation to see my dad - great timing to end a challenge!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Everyone - watch for a NEW post each day.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

This challenge - I am shooting for 5 pounds AND to exercise at least 17 of the 24 days of our challenge....AND drink my 64 oz of water daily

:love: Who wants to join me and shoot for 17 of 24??? Any type of exercise counts - outside of normal activity

that will put me at 60 gone, and out of the 180s, and the 10th is when we leave for vacation to see my dad - great timing to end a challenge!

Hey there partner in crime...I was wondering about you!!!

I'll join you in the 17 out of 24...I need that kind of motivation...:drinker:
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    I am ready for another challenge! :) I am aiming for 5 pounds. Right now I have 4.7 to go to make it under 200 and I REALLY want to be under that! Good luck everyone. It is great to have such a big support group around. Look for the posts each day to post how your doing etc.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    im in..... but i am not choosing to set a weight loss goal since i was so disappointed last time that i didnt lose anything :(
    so instead my goal is to maintain and go to the gym 4-6 times a week and drink all my water .... and if i do lose yay for me... if not than its ok too
    i will put my starting weight though just so i have something to compare to
    215.8 pounds :drinker:

jackie
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I'm in. I'm going for a small goal though. I going to try to lose 3 pounds. I'm really going to try harder this time around. Good luck to everyone. :flowerforyou:

Starting weight 146.4
    Goal weight 143.4
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi im in, ive been stuck at 170 forever now so my goal is at least 5lbs! Thank you in advance for all the support from everyone here!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Jackie, glad you joined us and you have set an important goal for yourself other than a number on the scale....exercising and drinking water...two very important aspects of being healthy! :drinker:

Mommared...that will be three pounds closer to your overall goal!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options

chrissy- i'm with you in getting exercise in on 17/24 days! let's do it!:drinker:

shannah
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    I will shoot for a bit less than last challenge and that is 8 pounds by April 10th

SW 235 (that's what I finished St.Patty's at, half a pound up today but I'll consider it 235 anyway)
    GW 227

let the fun begin! :drinker:
  • Noday543
    Noday543 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am in!!! 5lbs by easter!!!!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options

chrissy- i'm with you in getting exercise in on 17/24 days! let's do it!:drinker:

shannah

I'm totally in for getting exercise 17/24 days! Love the energy of this group!
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! WOOOHOO! I am going to set my goal for 5 pounds again. Also to drink my 64 oz of water, I have been really slacking on my water intake. :drinker:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options

shannah

:bigsmile: I'm IN! 17/24 days of AWESOME exercise! Great idea! :drinker:
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm in. I also wanna lose 5 pounds. :):)
  • greeneyes12273
    Options
    I would love to lose 5 or more by Easter! This site has been great modivation and support for me so I know I can do it!
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options

shannah

:bigsmile: I'm IN! 17/24 days of AWESOME exercise! Great idea! :drinker:

I am adding to my 7lbs and am going to try the 17 of 24 days working out too!
  • missybeth
    missybeth Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Everybody I am new to this site so that is why i have 0Ibs lost ...but not for long!! I'm not quite sure what to do but losing 5Ibs by easter sounds good to me!! I Cant wait. *Bethany*

My beginning weight is 250Ibs and i am 6'1 (haha) so yes i am more thn ready to get my MODEL on. :laugh:

p.s. I'm open for any suggestions and MOTIVATION is ALWAYS welcome :blushing: