Does Beachbody Products really work???

Options
13»

Replies

• melissanne81
    Options
    Awesome! Those pictures are very inspiring!
  • GMONEY22
    GMONEY22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your sucess.I finished both Insanity and P90X last year, and was planning to do a hybrid of both but then went sendentary for about a month over the holidays. I unfortunately gained about 13 pounds over that time and just started Insanity again yesterday. I definitely saw results the first time, although I did not use their nutrition guide rather i just watched what I ate... for the most part. I have been skeptical of Shakeology as well especially for the price, I have been just drinking one of the 8oz boxes of low-fat choc milk after each workout. I'm glad to see some posts regarding the beach body programs. That actually was my only complaint about MFP, the fact that they haven't found a way to add them to the cardio and strength training diary instead of having to figure out what exercises are closest to the workouts. i am 42 years old and retired navy since 2009, so I have to police myself to stay in shape since there's no one telling me to work out 3 times a week and prepare for the PRT every six months. Good luck to all in which ever program you choose. KEEP DIGGING AND BRING IT!!!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I notices the most results during month 2! Although at the time I thought if I worked out hard enough I didn't have to watch what I ate. I still got results. Just not as good as I could have.
  • ThinningDownChick
    ThinningDownChick Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    GREAT job girl!! You look awesome!!!
  • Garuda782
    Garuda782 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is a real inspiration. Thank you so much to everyone for posting. After trying many things to loose my belly fat and get back into shape post surgery, I am starting out with beachbody now! I hope I will feel as fit as I used to once upon a time!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Beachbody products are so helpful to me! I did 2 and half rounds of insanity(Lost 15lbs), then about a month or so of Chalean Extreme (None lost or don't remember) and then just finished T25(30lbs+ Lost)! :-)
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Oh look! An ad disguised as a forum post. How clever!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Zombie marketing?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Zombie marketing?

They have to do something to make a living between seasons of TWD. Brainzzz ain't cheap, you know!
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your sucess.I finished both Insanity and P90X last year, and was planning to do a hybrid of both but then went sendentary for about a month over the holidays. I unfortunately gained about 13 pounds over that time and just started Insanity again yesterday. I definitely saw results the first time, although I did not use their nutrition guide rather i just watched what I ate... for the most part. I have been skeptical of Shakeology as well especially for the price, I have been just drinking one of the 8oz boxes of low-fat choc milk after each workout. I'm glad to see some posts regarding the beach body programs. That actually was my only complaint about MFP, the fact that they haven't found a way to add them to the cardio and strength training diary instead of having to figure out what exercises are closest to the workouts. i am 42 years old and retired navy since 2009, so I have to police myself to stay in shape since there's no one telling me to work out 3 times a week and prepare for the PRT every six months. Good luck to all in which ever program you choose. KEEP DIGGING AND BRING IT!!!

OP, I don't doubt your sincerity, but here is your problem^^^^^^^^^^^ this is an obvious spammer and at least two of the previous rah-rah posters with 5 or less posts have already deactivated their accounts. The workouts are fine if they get you from off the couch to exercising. But the whole program is really a bunch of hocus pocus.and the supplements and shakes are crap.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Theatricality and deception, powerful agents to the uninitiated...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!