A bit concerned...

Options

Replies

• ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    I find that tossing them on a bed of fruit rollups and a caramel drizzle is a nice change of pace
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Did hostess and twinkies not go bankrupt last week and outta business?

You're gonna need a new staple diet food.
  • kellasaurusrawrrex
    Options
    Twinkies? Are you freaking kidding me..
    You may be losing, but dude, you're just gonna be all fat.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Don't forget you have to lift heavy weights on that twinkie diet :laugh:
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You need more color in your diet...they say you should eat all the colors to ensure you are getting your vitamins. So, I would add some skttles and maybe some gummy sharks for protein.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    The man who participated in this study did take suppliments. He had vitamins daily, and also had a protein shake daily. You cannot survive on the twinkie diet. He did not recommend the diet to anyone. He was just proving a point that calories matter more than what you are actually eating.

Until you get diabetes, lose a foot, then die!
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    2/10

this.
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You should add more colors to your diet. SuzyQ's (brown), Orange cupcakes (orange), Powdered donuts (white)...oh wait, they say to avoid 'white' after labor day......... The more colorful, the more variety so you don't get bored! Go get em tiger!
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    oh how gross.. i never liked twinkes even before i begain my weight loss.. they are so gross and they will last forever that worries me.. who would want that much sugar.. i knows its about calores and such but i vote for some protein and veggies
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Not that I support this approach, but the guy who did this took a multivitiman every day.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    remember to not eat carbs.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    remember to not eat carbs.

LOL I think it's a little late for that
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    If you throw in a couple deep fried snickers bars it will help give you some variety. By the way, if you are really doing this, I want to be your friend.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Little Debbie told me her diet was better.
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    "rubbing my eyes" and re-reading... WTH? Twinky diet? This can't be serious. I love Twinky's (thank goodness Hostess is going out of biz j/k) but even "I" (capitalized) can't even imagine starting a twinky diet. I mean really, it can't be healthy and even if you did loose the target weight, what happens when you stop? Not to burst your bubble, but please please try something healthier and stick to loosing no more the 2lb per week, once you reach your target weight then slowly wean yourself into a calorie intake that will help you maintain your desired weight.
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Deep Fried Twinkies....YUM! I've only had one, once at a Highland Games, so delicious, but swore I'd never have another! What if they quit making Twinkies???!!!! Thanks for all of the posts...sorry for those of you out in the world that have never had a Twinkie!
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So do you get to have a cheat day when you can have Ding-Dongs instead?
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    i can't believe doing that is postitive for your health and im seriouly concerned that there is more support for this than a three day lemon juice cleanse!
  • antipanic
    Options
    I really can't stand Twinkies, but then I tried juicing them. I throw in some sprinkles and a little almond milk, and YUM.

Note, the cetrifugal type juicer works better than the single gear for this.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    This is so absurd that it might just work.

BETTER YOU THAN ME!

And good luck....