Replies

• afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

I LOVED IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

I would much rather do that but it's a little hard, because it's at a place of employment.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever a good idea. Don't s*** where you eat. Don't fish off the company pier. Etc.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I think it's cute but it leaves you open for a whole lot of awkwardness...especially at work.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

I would much rather do that but it's a little hard, because it's at a place of employment.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever a good idea. Don't s*** where you eat. Don't fish off the company pier. Etc.

I AGREE!!! Don't *kitten* where you sleep!!!!
  • GoodbyeFatChick
    GoodbyeFatChick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Like a second-grader

4b91b75de1b67.jpg
    Classic!

EPIC!! =)
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

We don't work together. He comes to my work.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Would it make things easier if I gave you my mailing address??
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options

I agree not at work, but other than that it is a great idea, even with the [ ] yes [ ] no boxes.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I asked my fiancee, he said he would find it odd. Not sure what he meant by 'odd'.
  • empleh69
    Options
    I'd be flattered, but my wife might be mad!! LOL
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'd think it was cool.

That would not necessarily mean that I would go out with her.

But I would think more highly of her for having the balls to ask.
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

My last two exs have worked with me had no problems even when we split
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    That would be the most awesomest thing ever
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    On a more serious note...

Why not?

It's kinda playful, and avoids the awkwardness of asking face-to-face, in case he's not into ya.

Then it's 100% clear to him, no games ...if he wants to pursue, he can.

If all women did this, I'd probably be married at least twice by now.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I think a little note is fine. I would respond equally to either. I think that conversation would be best though in case they are not able to respond right away, but a cool enough guy would get back with you on it within a reasonable amount of time :) Good luck and remember that no matter what happens you're still BAWSS!!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    If I were single I would probably prefer she have the self confidence to approach me.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I dont think its wrong for a girl to ask a guy out... We are in the 21st century and the fact is everything is evolving and changing... However personally I would be the one asking the girl out, but if she asked me out I wouldnt say no
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Like a second-grader

4b91b75de1b67.jpg

hate to say it (working within a school) notes like these happen more in first grade the second grade notes and above get far more grapic !!!!!!:noway:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    honored :blushing:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I think they'd like it. I met my last boyfriend because I left a note on his truck. Yea...it worked!! Until he broke up with me....:noway: ...hahahha