• HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    What's a note. I only know text or im.

Lol, good point!
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    Id throw up. LOL...its cool.....1950s dating etiquette is gone....you want it, go get it.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Back in my single days I would have said, "Hells, yes! Can we just skip the whole date thing meet in the broom closet?". lol.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I think it's cute..but I'm not a guy. :)
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options

I would much rather do that but it's a little hard, because it's at a place of employment.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever a good idea. Don't s*** where you eat. Don't fish off the company pier. Etc.

I AGREE!!! Don't *kitten* where you sleep!!!!

She already said they don't work TOGETHER he is just a patron there.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'd think it was cool.

That would not necessarily mean that I would go out with her.

But I would think more highly of her for having the balls to ask.

except the "walk away fatty" sign might throw some people off..
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but here is my 2 cents. I think this might be awkward, but if you really want to....go for it. My only advice is to make sure you are ok with never hearing from him and then having to see him while you are working because that could easily be the outcome.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I would make sure you won't get fired or in trouble if the guy turns you down.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! I thought a waiter in a restaurant was really good looking so my friends convinced me to write my number on the receipt, he never called, now I'm embarrassed to go back! It was a good laugh thou!

But I suppose if you don't try you will never know!
    That just means you and your friends are sh*tty tippers:-/
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i once made a co worker a "chinese fortune teller" note saying "you are so fine" .... after he read it, i asked him out. it worked!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Some guys on here like the idea - I think you have a playful side and if the guy does too, he'll dig it. If he doesn't - he's probably not the type of guy you want anyways. Just do it.
  • C110266
    C110266 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I would not do it personally. What if he says no and has no interest. I'd rather figure out first if he has any interest...like does he flirt back or give a sweet smile. Bump into him on purpose and play it by ear. That's me though. You are a lil younger :)))
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    He flirts back and gives a sweet smile, at least it seems like it to me!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Take a chance! I say go right ahead!!
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would respond to that. That would be all right with me, especially to know that a woman is in to me. It is often a complete and utter mystery to me.
  • trudger164
    Options
    It would make my day!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I like a girl who isn't afraid to know what she wants, though there's a subtle line between being direct and being overbearing that is different for everyone. One of the funnest dates I ever went on was when the girl was the first to let me know she wanted me to ask her out. I believe the line was, "I got your phone number off of facebook, here's mine. If you don't call me first, I'll call you." Part of the situation was that she was leaving to do a study abroad for a month and a half so time was of the essence. But she expressed interest and then left it up to me to set up the date. It was awesome.

Take the chance, it could be the best thing you ever do.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I would not do it personally. What if he says no and has no interest. I'd rather figure out first if he has any interest...like does he flirt back or give a sweet smile. Bump into him on purpose and play it by ear. That's me though. You are a lil younger :)))

That whole, "what if they say no" situation is what we guys have to face every time we go to ask a girl out. Some of us are better at dealing with it than others, but there's always that chance they'll say no. Take a little voyage into our territory, it might open your eyes and give you a little more compassion for what we have to deal with.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Can't hurt to try. You'll never know. FYI, February 29 is Sadie Hawkins Day, where girls traditionally ask boys out (or to marry them!)