what u doing weekend

Options
13»

Replies

• mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I will be lounging around as I have been doing for the last couple of months, recovering from a hospital procedure and now full of a cold. I will strap on my tone up boots though and lift light weights.
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin, so my weekend will be....shovel......Police Department Dinner tonight...(hubby getting an award : )) shovel....breakfast w/ hubby tomorrow morning (every saturday morning we go for breakfast) .....shovel.....grocery shopping....shovel....then Starbucks....shovel.......shovel ......shovel........then I will work in the studio and I think I will maybe SHOVEL !!!!! AGAIN !!!!!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    underworld awakening with my hubby and it should be good :bigsmile:
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hitting the gym.. taking the car to get an emissions test.. possibly zumba.. a little just dance 3. making dinner plans.. OH and applying for jobs :)
  • Tracey_Smith
    Options
    My Granddaughter is coming over for a pre birthday party (She has a few), cycling Saturday, 2 squash sessions Sunday, eating well, then chilling with whatever time I have left of the weekend :smile:
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    working, homework, and having my daughter's 16th birthday party, oh yeah tons of fun here :P
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Staying on my diet, working out and Studying,studying studying my A** off for my GED test on Wed!!!!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    HOPEFULLY working, if this awful ice melts off the roads and HOPEFULLY making it to the gym.
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    modeling and looking after my 10 year old daughter ella
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Going to Vegas!

We have a winner :smokin:

I am doing spin class tonight (gym has just been re-fitted and we have new spin bikes and studio, so it should be interesting). MTB ride tomorrow morning, maybe. Weights tomorrow afternoon. Spin class Sunday morning then trying to dodge finger-food and beer on Sunday afternoon (Christenng to attend).
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Saturday... Food in the tallest building in Wales then onto watch a comedian (Omid Dajili) then Sunday morning Club-run on the road bike, (probably an 80 miler) then home to make the family Sunday dinner and a film on the sofa after.