Hey You!

Options
13»

Replies

• Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Just got back from acro practice. Most successful one yet! We rocked some new tricks, almost died a few times, but it was awesome :) heading back in once the kid room reopens for some cardio, core and flexibility training!

If you almost died a few times, I'm going to assume it was a pretty good workout. On a scale of "snooze" to "almost died" you scored a gold star.

Well the almost died parts involved nearly being dropped on my head while balancing on my shoulders while my partner held me upside down with his feet and I tried to rotate back down to a prone position on his feet. We have prone to shoulder stand down pat, but finishing the rotation is proving to be a challenge for us.

Here is a video we were going off of today for a visual guide. I'll list the times of the moves

:06-:20
    :39-:55
    1:04 - 1:10

http://youtu.be/cHsdwoi19WI

We just started a month ago.

I just got around to watching that video. Holy crap! You do that stuff? Wow.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I donated blood and subsequently passed out today so no gym for me; however, I *will* kill it at the gym tomorrow - I promise!
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Get off the computer and go to the gym!

Hahahaha cute.......hey you......I already did my share for today.....Jillian Michaels 20 minutes, 30 minutes Tae Bo, 10 Resistance Tubes and 45 minute moderate walk....so yeah, now I get to be on the computer....hehehehehehe! Good luck to you! :bigsmile:
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Get off the computer and go to the gym!
    Oi!!!! I have justcome back from doing a traditional archery course of 20 targets with my 55lb draw longbow for 1.5 hours followed by half an hour of double bit axe throwing.
    Surely that must count?????
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    1 week of bed rest surgeons orders.....I'm going no where .
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hell no. Its 12:14 am and my kids are sleeping. and the nearest gym is about 50kms away.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Dan112358
    Options
    Heading out in a half hour. Who's with me???
  • Dan112358
    Options
    Bump
  • Dan112358
    Options
    It's time, get in there!