What do you eat when you snack?

Options

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Usually my morning snack is a protein smoothie (1 scoop protein powder mixed with 1 cup Silk fruit n protein) after my workout, my afternoon snack is fruit or cracker chips and my evening snack is usually either nuts or a vitatop.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Okay, embarrassing...

raw spaghetti (if I'm stressed or have just eaten some kind of chicken (fried, baked, whatever.))

katie
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the new Special K baked chips. They are 27 chips for 110 calories. AWESOME. Totally satisfies my crunchy/salty fix.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    fruit, 100 cal snack packs (cheez - its or something salty), fiber one brownies, pop chips or skinny cow ice cream for a treat. I'll also have protein bars or apple and PB after a workout somtimes if I have enough cals left (usually do).
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Just about any fruit-this week my treasures are these STUPENDOUS asian pears I get from my local farmer's market, cherimoyas, apples, clementines, banana
    cukes, carrots, black olives
    hummus
    ants on a log
    cashews
    dried fruit(cherries and mangoes from Costco and raisins)
    yogurt
    cottage cheese
  • brownsugah76010
    Options
    Go Go Applesauce and string cheese:happy:
  • my31169
    my31169 Posts: 22
    Options
    One of the following:

100 Calorie Muscle Milk Chocolate or Strawberry
    2 rice cakes (under 40g of carbs)
    Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (Under 40g of Carbs)
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love the fiber one brownies and bars for 90 calories! I also eat a lot of air popped popcorn since it's a huge amount for very few cals.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    tings. basically vegan cheetos that are healthier for you. or veggie chips are great too.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Protein bars
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A great big bowl of tortilla chips!:laugh: When I'm dieting, I try not to snack, but to drink water when I get hungry.
  • rakastaa0
    rakastaa0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, greek yogurt with fruit at the bottom, 100 cal. skinny cow bars, veggies with light dip.
  • Stinkybug
    Stinkybug Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    String cheese, low carb yogurt, sunflower seeds, mixed nuts, popcorn....I am sure there are more but that is all that I can think of for now.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I try to snack on fruit in the morning (and I'm really favoring blackberries right now), but I also have some low-cal cheese sticks and crackers to munch on... in fact, I just had some! Other things I grab are chips and salsa (exactly the portion size on a plate and no going back for more!), oatmeal (usually another morning thing), a serving of planters mixed nuts lightly salted, or yogurt. That last one is kind of rarity for me though.

also going to be the millionth person to mention hummus- I like it with baby carrots.
    And I just tried these new snap pea crisps the other day that I'm liking: they're meant to be like a salad topper, but they're baked and not fried and crunchy and look like a bean... they're tasty. Found them in a produce display, strangely enough.
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    My snacks are: hummus on Triscuits, nuts & a cutie, rice cake with peanut butter, salsa & tortilla chips, popcorn, apple with peanut butter, string cheese, boiled eggs (whites only) or zone perfect bars (perfect for my sweet craving).
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Lots of fruit, I have an orange everyday. Low fat Cottage cheese and a bowl of fruit just about every night. Anything made by Kashi.
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Well usually I'd want to eat everything in site, but these days I have been opting for various types of popcorn. Delish!
  • MelissaJ20
    Options
    Bananas!! Or Greek yogurt and honey
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    hot air popcorn, apple,string cheese, nuts.
    It used to be potato chips or we loved eating ice cream drum sticks.
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    my fave is trisket thins and cheese....a good cheese, like rosemary asiago or garlic havarti. Mmmm so good.