Options
13»

Replies

• gasolean
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 10 lbs too!
  • kaekae44
    Options
    Hi there! Way to go on starting 4 months after your baby was born, my son is 2 now and I'm just now getting my butt in gear to shed those last 10! Good luck and feel free to add me! =]
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I also would like to lose about another 10lbs. 5'3 131 right now. I would love to be anywhere between 120-125.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Aw congrats! I have 10-15. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • FeeeeMarieeee
    FeeeeMarieeee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My little girl is 23months old, I reached prepregnancy weight when she was 6months old but have put on weight since, and was over weight to begin with, so my goal is more 45-50lbs but feel free to add me! I'm all for cheering people on :)
  • HeidiLynnM
    Options
    It would be great if I only had 10 pounds to lose! I have at least 20 :) Add me if you would like!
  • bouquet77
    bouquet77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey how are you??? I have got another 39 lb to lose so i fugure if i have 4 10lb buddies along the way then thats motivation enough ill add you and we can motivate each other x good luck
  • agidavis
    agidavis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, i have 10 more to go, my scale has been stuck for the while but never the less i am doing jillian m exercises and hoping that will get me under 140lbs. I looove fitness pal i lost about 15lbs with logging in every day:)
  • saragriggs
    Options
    ME! Had my son in October and I have about 15-20 pounds to lose still.
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have about ten lbs to loose, give or take a few. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i'm at 15ish thx to holidays
  • lunaluna671
    Options
    Im also from Texas and i want ot lose anywhere from 10-15lbs.
  • KristenKaia
    KristenKaia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got 18 pounds to go...would love to do it with you...add me if you like :)
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 9... I'm having such a hard time getting motivated!! Something I have learned however..... flipping through magazines and staring at beautiful models with 6-pack abs does NOT help.. :/ I try to do a little ab work while watching TV first.. it gets my heart racing just enough to make me want to get on the treadmill.. WHY IS THIS SO HARD!?!?!?!?!?
  • before20
    Options
    I would love to lose 11 lbs within the next couple of months and get down to 125 lbs. I've already lost 41 in the past 6 months, so here's to pushing for the home stretch! :drinker: Good Luck!
  • Aroz25
    Aroz25 Posts: 40
    Options
    I AM SOOOOOO IN! I am 34, 5'4, 134lbs (weighed this morning!). My goal is my "wedding" weight 11 years ago. I had a terrible car accident a year ago which resulted in medications and sedentary living so I gained 17lbs. I'm down 7 so far and I've got 10 to go! I have mastered meals that leave you FULL and that are HEALTHY and you CAN have a glass of wine and not ruin it all. I'm doing this for myself, no one else.

I really hope we can swap recipes, like under 400 calorie recipes.
    Here's my fav:
    1 1/2 cups baby spinach
    thinly sliced red onion (not much, just what you like)
    quartered button mushrooms, yellow peppers (sliced thinly - julienned)
    2 tbsp of Kraft olive oil greek feta and oregano dressing
    AND crumbled goat cheese/chevrai.

I can not get this salad in my mouth fast enough. Add chicken to the side or on it and it's a full meal. Keeps me full and HAPPY! :)

Please share.....

This sounds so yummy! Can't wait to try it :)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    10+ to loose feel free to add me ;)