The Perfect Body...

Options
2»

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    here is my issue with this.. I have never had a small waste and I never will have a small waste.. Even when I was skinny and weight liek 115 pounds I still didn't have a very defined waste.. I am very straight and that is my body.. SO who says.. just because I don't have a waste I don't have the perfect body.. Yes obvi right now I don't have the perfect body.. but I think when I lose my 20 pounds my body will be perfect in my eyes!! haha.. and that is as good as it is going to get!! haha..

you know all that is important is that we are comfortable in our own skin... :heart: you all should really watch that video that someone else posted on this thread.... there is a funny bit about penis's lol but its all very true...
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You know, that post was sent to me by a friend who happens to be happy she has the proportions of Kelly Brook. It was ligth hearted and I don't think it requires anyone's overated opinion on how useless or stupid it is. Lighten up!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    You know, that post was sent to me by a friend who happens to be happy she has the proportions of Kelly Brook. It was ligth hearted and I don't think it requires anyone's overated opinion on how useless or stupid it is. Lighten up!

i dont think anyones opinion is "overated" ... i think we were just giving our honest opinions on the topic? I actually found it interesting....
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    mine is 0.76595.....

:laugh:

who makes these rules anyways....i have like 70 pounds to lose...

I know mine is .7079646 :laugh: I have about 90!!!!! Guess I can stop trying to loose!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Maybe overated is the wrong word but it was just a bit of fun anyone who may be interested. Don't understand why people have such a problem with it!
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options

Agreed. I thought it was interesting, but I'm certainly not basing my idea of womanhood around it.

Sometimes these posts are actually about fun, not everything has to turn into a lengthy discussion about body image! :happy:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I know I took this with a grain of salt, but it was fun just to see, if I wouldn't have had the number I came up with I wouldn't have cared much at all!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Mine is .81 but I don't consider myself fat. I am 5'4" 128 pounds. I just don't have big hips. My waist is 28, my hips 34.5. I don't like this as a measure of health because it only works if you have a more hourglass or pear figure.