Finally found a before pic and compared to an after pic....

Options
2»

Replies

• Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    to be fair you look great in all the pictures ! :P
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You might feel great now but as far as looks go you look amazing in all of those pictures.
  • born2stitch423
    Options
    Wow, you look great. I would have to lose 85 lbs just to be where you started. You inspire me!
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Gee, thanks everyone. I didn't feel good at my top weight, felt heavy and not at all happy with myself. I guess its all a matter of perspective............
  • Chuckw40
    Chuckw40 Posts: 201
    Options
    I guess I like women with a little meat on the bones because I love the way you look in the middle one! Either way you look great in all 3 and it is really about what makes you happy so rock on!
  • pelleld
    Options
    Oh my Gawd, your top weight is my goal weight!!!

You do look amazing, I don't think I could ever be 115lbs!

And retired at 45...you lucky thing!

Yes, I am very lucky to be able to retire early. Life is good :)
  • pelleld
    Options
    Just an fyi.....my goal weight was 125. Once I went on maintenance I dropped an additional 10 pounds. I've been at 115 since November so I hope I'm done losing.................
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • 1realwoman
    1realwoman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow the before picture you look great!!! But, it is how one feels ultimately!
  • pelleld
    Options
    I guess I like women with a little meat on the bones because I love the way you look in the middle one! Either way you look great in all 3 and it is really about what makes you happy so rock on!

Now you sound like my husband..................he liked me fine the way I was, but I wasn't happy. Now I'm happy and he's adapting :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!