Replies

• Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Sometimes feels like that!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I looked at the picture and assumed he farted... Then I HAD to read it! :laugh:
  • edwardra3
    Options
    Yeah, that's my wife and me. I get totally distracted by a problem I'm working on.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    So funny:)
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I spit out my water laughing so hard! Haha... perfect delivery, too: I couldn't see his diary until I scrolled down. LOL!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I used to do that, but now I just don't give a damn and am thankful for the days when he doesn't talk :tongue:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    When I am busy at work and focusing on what I am doing, my female coworkers often ask "what's wrong, why are you so serious?" What's wrong with focusing on work during work hours???
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    Unfortunately we women (most of us, anyway) always see ourselves as the reason our mate is unhappy, grumpy, etc.....I have had to remind myself that I am not that powerful and if my guy is quiet or withdrawn to just let him be. He'll come back around when he's in a better mood. most likely, fabulous sex will follow.....
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Made my day dude. That was awesome.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we women (most of us, anyway) always see ourselves as the reason our mate is unhappy, grumpy, etc.....I have had to remind myself that I am not that powerful and if my guy is quiet or withdrawn to just let him be. He'll come back around when he's in a better mood. most likely, fabulous sex will follow.....

Right on target. Specially the last sentence or the last couple of words or the one about sex.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Ha ha made me laugh, I'm not like that... But you can wonder all sorts of things, but men just don't talk most of the time lol. I've learnt to know it is nothing now and they'll snap outta it, ha ha x
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    My experience with women says this is the basic male vs female line of thinking.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Actually, the really sad part of this post was that I first noticed the mans sweater and now I have become unhappy with the fit of the one I am making and will undo all 15 inches...

Now there is a womans response... notice the clothing first :wink:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I used to be this way early in my marriage. Now when my husband gets quiet, I just let him be. If it has something to do with me, it comes out sooner or later. I figure, if you're upset and want me to know about it, then by golly, tell me!
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Here's another side: If the guy would have just told her about the motorcylcle in the first place, she wouldn't have had all those "bad" thoughts. It could have been prevented by being straight forward. So, why is the women being blamed because she is concerned for her relationship? Just another perspective......

Personally, I don't worry about things like that anymore. It may bother me but I don't let it nag at me and control the rest of my day. You live and you learn :)
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I used to do that, but now I just don't give a damn and am thankful for the days when he doesn't talk :tongue:

LOL sooooo true!!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Nope.....I dont do that at all.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    lol I work in care - overanalyzing is my second nature... until I come home... then I turn into a bloke, have one line conversations and cry myself to sleep because the motorcycle won't start ^^
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Yes dear. :ohwell:
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I looked at the picture and assumed he farted... Then I HAD to read it! :laugh:

LMAO!