Replies

• twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Lmao that sums up women.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    It's the opposite in my relationship, he's the sensitive over-thinker.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Cute!!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    um no. Contrary to popular beliefs.... some of us arent overly needy emotional basket cases. :flowerforyou:

^^THIS^^
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I used to do this, and still sometimes find myself doing it. But I've learned to back off and just give my hubby some space and eventually he'll tell me what's up or what not. And if he doesnt...well it will either bother me (if I feel bad enough) or I'll just let it go and move on with life.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I never over analyze anything. I got 1 life to life and I'll be damned if I let crap like that bother me. My hubby and I have been together for 12 years and he knows when he starts to pout or give me the silent treatment , I just let him brood and always ask "are you done yet" lol
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    LMAO :laugh:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Nope. In fact, he would ask me to look at it.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Actually he does this more than I do.... he's always asking what he did and apologizing for whatever it was even when I tell him it's me not him. But, really, it's me, I'm a b!tch. :embarassed:
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! I dont think that way with my hubby. He is such a chatterbox, I welcome the silence sometimes :laugh:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I looked at the picture and assumed he farted... Then I HAD to read it! :laugh:

:laugh:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Here's another side: If the guy would have just told her about the motorcylcle in the first place, she wouldn't have had all those "bad" thoughts. It could have been prevented by being straight forward. So, why is the women being blamed because she is concerned for her relationship? Just another perspective......

exactly what I was thinking. Man is worrying about something, even if it's trivial, not telling his partner, letting a small issue affect his relationship, being quiet and unresponsive, not discussing his life with his gf, and not speaking to her/acting weird...yeah, she's a daft cow for being worried.
  • branflake5
    Options
    lol that's funny. I personally would be so thankful for the silence and would ask nothing.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Nope, not really. I rarely shut up long enough to register what my husband is doing.

LoL!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    lol these are the newly weds, give them a few years. He will learn to share everything like the motor cycle and she will start to realize how simple a man's mind truly is :) and I mean that in a good way by the way :flowerforyou:
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I used to go through that too; but I decided to quit allowing myself to get all upset anymore if I ask him if I am the reason and he says no. 9 times out of 10 it really doesn't have anything to do with me anyway. Men compartmentalize everything and we are emotion oriented so we feel it more. I totally hate that seperated feeling though!!
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    LOL unlike the poster that assumed this diary entry means the woman is needy, I admit to doing this. However, I am FAR from needy. I am just an over-analyzer about EVERYTHING in my life. LOL

Exactly.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    o.png

LMAO!!!!

I tried reading this to my hubby, but when I got to the bloke's diary, I was crying trying not to laugh. By the time I blurted it out, I had tears streaming down my face.

Now I have two big panda eyes PMSL!!!!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    "Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus"

a relationship book I actually recommend to people.

My new question: "Are you caving?" He will answer that, then I can just move along with my life while he's busy with it.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! I dont think that way with my hubby. He is such a chatterbox, I welcome the silence sometimes :laugh:

Omg... same here. My husband is a talker. I never have to worry about things like this. I miss the silence too sometimes!