Anyone else a cereal addict?

Options

Replies

• krika1
    krika1 Posts: 12
    Options
    I love all the fiber one cereals with the unsweetened almond milk! YUM! I could eat it all day but don't.
  • jesserussellnoll
    Options
    OMG YES! And it's only become an addiction this past month! I've been eating Multigrain Cheerios at least once a day since January 1, I don't even know why?!?!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to cut down on cereal, but it's so hard. I LOVE it! Cinnamon Life is my favorite

OMG cinnamon life, I forgot about that. I could eat the whole box if I wanted.
  • christina571
    Options
    YES! i love cereal so much! i used to eat apple jacks, fruit loops, fruity pebbles, and my favorite...cinnamon toast crunch! and all the other sugar-packed cereals. haha but now i stick to Kashi Go Lean cereal with some almond milk, and it's still so yummy! cereal is the best :flowerforyou:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    We are kids still looking for the prize and don't mind eating the whole box! LOL!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    My wife and I have a huge stockpile of cereal. I coupon and get it nearly free. I prefer the lower sugar kinds, while she likes the sweet kinds. I love how with the low sugar cereals you get a huge bowl for relatively few calories. BTW, the new Dulce de Leche Cheerios are awesome! My absolute favorite cereal is corn chex.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I love cereal. In fact, I just dug into the box of Captain Crunch Berries as a snack, no milk. :-) I really shouldn't have, but I'm gonna go work it off on the Wii, so. :-)

I usually only get the (pseudo) healthier kinds - and generics - the honey nut cheerios, crispy rice, the chex-type, etc. But every now and then (usually on a great sale) I'll get the more sugary kinds - Life, Captain Crunch, cocoa puffs, apple jacks. I've been on a Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes kick lately. I love the strawberry Special K too, but that has to be name-brand...the off-brand has a funky flake taste, to me. I won't do generic corn flakes/frosted flakes either.

It's more carbs than I need, I'm sure, and way more sugar, but....I just love it. I love my milk, too.

One of my favorite treats was to pour a big bowl of one of the basics, add frozen blueberries, then pour the milk over so it freezes up. And then add a splash of vanilla creamer. Mmmm. I'm not sure I want to waste the calories on it now, though! Waaaah!
  • shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    LOVE Lucky charms... I always save enough calories to have a bowl at night... with some Light Silk Vanilla Milk.... so good!
  • rickpick99
    Options
    I love Cheerios with Banana, great with 2% milk but also very good as a dry snack.
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    I do like eating cereal! :)

I havent eaten it in a long time....but I recently (2 days ago) I just went and boguht some at Walmart. I have never eaten it before, its called Nestle Fitness and the other one is called Nestle Fitness-with fruit :) Hopefully I will like it too.

I have never been a huge fan on Cheerios, but anything else I like, most of the time. I like all the calorie and sugar filled cereals, like Cocoa Puffs, those Mini Wheats, any Kelloggs.....yes, I definitely enjoy eating cereal
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to cereal... I can eat a whole box in one sitting. I don't let myself have any because it always leads to a binge.
  • jrrflr
    jrrflr Posts: 109
    Options
    I have always loved many different cereals, but find that Raisin Bran Crunch is the perfect fuel to start my morning workout.
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Cereal is my biggest addiction and I eat at least 3 bowls a day. But starting Monday, I'm going to give it up for 2 weeks and see what happens. I'm terrified of the withdrawals, but I want to see if giving it up helps me get rid of the layer of fat covering my abs. If not, I'm going back to my old friends Cinnamon Life, and Chocolate Chex, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mmmmm.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    ME!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    ME!

Favorites...
    Honey Bunches of Oats (any flavor)
    Cheerios (Honey Nut, Chocolate, Fruity)
    Kashi (Berry, Honey, Cinnamon)
    Special K (any flavor)

I like mine with Silk light original!
  • simplymily
    Options
    YESSSS!!! I could eat it for every meal of the day lols..
  • hapilymarried2006
    hapilymarried2006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    oh yes for sure love all of them :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I eat a bowl of cereal every night before bed!
    1/2 cup honeynut cheerios
    1/2 cup quaker oat squares
    1/2 almond milk

YUM!
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Me!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i used to eat cereal but i havent since i started to eat right, it just doesnt seem healthy enough to me lol. plus i'd eat more than 1 serving size lol so i stay away from it lol. i even talk myself out of eating cereal lol