I wanna go from cute to HOT asap!

Options
2»

Replies

• toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    i completely agree! you want someone that loves you for who you are! not what youlook like! and if they love you while your bigger, then they'll sure as hell love you when youre hot as hell with a great body! it would be like hey, you stuck by my side through the fat days, and now here is your reward. my new sexy body. hahah!
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love -- *real* love -- doesn't give a damn what you look like. It cares about how you are as a person on the inside.

Anyone who thinks that a relationship is based solely on looks is in for a really rude awakening when age and/or disability sets in. I've seen people on here talk about "my wife/husband/SO would leave me eventually unless I did something about my weight", and it truly saddens me. Makes me wonder if perhaps they're not as "in love" with each other as they would like to think. Superficial and narcissistic people are NOT the type to have a loving relationship with anyone except themselves, IMHO.

The right one is out there... they will support you in your efforts to get healthier, but will love you no matter what. THAT is what's important. Remember, there's a reason why traditional wedding vows include all those things about "sickness and in health." :smile:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You're pretty. Just be confident and you have the formula for success. Best of luck in finding that special someone :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    :noway: Wow, I always hate reading stories like this! :noway: I didn't read all the responses, but I am sure mine will be very similar to the rest.

First of all, stop lowering your standards by even remotely thinking of dating some D*ckhead that would date you and then dump you for gaining some weight! He isn't worth your time, he damn sure wouldn't be what you described as the perfect guy. If you want to lose weight for yourself, then do that. Feel good in your own skin first! You look great now and there are a lot of guys out there who would love to date you NOW.... so let them find YOU!

You know what makes a woman sexy is one who is comfortable with who she is right now... NOT who she thinks others want her to be. So, look in the mirror, see what all these other posters see...... and go take on the world! :drinker: That's your fastest route to being HOT ASAP!!!

Good luck sweetie!!
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    :noway: Wow, I always hate reading stories like this! :noway: I didn't read all the responses, but I am sure mine will be very similar to the rest.

First of all, stop lowering your standards by even remotely thinking of dating some D*ckhead that would date you and then dump you for gaining some weight! He isn't worth your time, he damn sure wouldn't be what you described as the perfect guy. If you want to lose weight for yourself, then do that. Feel good in your own skin first! You look great now and there are a lot of guys out there who would love to date you NOW.... so let them find YOU!

You know what makes a woman sexy is one who is comfortable with who she is right now... NOT who she thinks others want her to be. So, look in the mirror, see what all these other posters see...... and go take on the world! :drinker: That's your fastest route to being HOT ASAP!!!

Good luck sweetie!!

aww thank you :) You are absolutely right! I have just had a lot of bad experiences with superficial guys. I definetly am enjoying being single and focusing on myself and my health. When the time is right, it will happen :)
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    douchepickle has now been added to my vocabulary.
    I was 135 when my husband and I met. I've been through 2 pregnancies(hit 184 with both of them) and have been between 150 and 165 steadily since they were born. My hubby still thinks I'm sexy and loves me because I am ME. You will know the douchepickles when you meet em and hopefully you'll find a MAN sooner rather than later. Good luck in your quest.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's crazy. When I look at how huge I was in my wedding picture I think WOW he really loved me for me. Let's face it we can freak out and get all offended if we want but we all know that guys look at a woman's body and they want to see a hot body. I feel lucky that I met him then he feel in love with me then I lost weight. Because it happened in that order I never have to think did he just want a trophy wife or what. I hope this makes sense I am tired! Ha!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :happy: LOL I think I will be ROFL until tomorrow night at this time!!!! HA HA HA HA Douchepickles????? HA HA HA LOLOLOLOLOLO!! :sad: :laugh: :happy: :laugh:
    Well said my dear well said!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Crazy? No not at all, because the world is full of people who will do just this. It's happened to me and many people I know. My marriage ended because I gained a lot of weight.

Rushing to get hot ASAP so you can land guys is, however, very unhealthy. Your ability to find real love is not affected by your weight. Your ability to get laid is. There is a distinct difference in the two. (and to be honest, if you're a woman you just have to have a pulse to get laid, so I don't think you have any problems in that department)

Finding love does require a clean emotional health often. That comes from real self acceptance. Guys can sense a girl who is desperate for love and manipulate her to get what they want and then dump her (making her bitter). You don't want to end up in that place.

Take the time to develop YOU. At 26 you still have a very long road ahead of you; don't rush it.

Best of luck.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Well... considering you look hot NOW... I'd say THEY are the ones who are jacked up! They're missing out on awesome! :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    SO, I'm 26 and single and meet a lot of guys and I've been told I'd be a perfect catch if I lost weight...I'm sure many people feel the same way...and this probably jacked up thinking, but sometimes I want to find a guy NOW while I'm a little overweight because I have this huge fear I'll lose all this weight..find the perfect guy...and gain weight back and hell dump my *kitten*. Crazy right? I want that genuine heartfelt guy who would like me no matter what....Do i sound nuts? Does anyone else agree?

I bet you are perfect the way you are.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    you don't want a guy that only loves you if you're a certain body type. I totally agree with that.

This. There is so much more to is...you are beautiful...there is definitely a perfect guy out there that will like you no matter what your weight. Get healthy for you and to be comfortable, but don't let any guy dictate that.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You don't sound nuts, however, if you're with a man who will leave you based on your size, you really shouldn't be with him anyway - you deserve better.
  • offthewall8704
    Options
    My boyfriend loves my body, he doesn't want me to lose weight, but I want to get healthy and fit for me. I want all the curves in the right places lol. You'll meet a guy who loves every last inch of you and your body. There's good guys out there I promise:)
  • xosmsox
    xosmsox Posts: 119
    Options
    I was 120 when I met my hubby. Boy was I sexy (sigh). I am now almost 150 (:sad: ) and not so sexy but I'm still with the hubby. He loves me for me, not what I look like. And I'm sure you'll find the same. You're totally in the right to feel the way you do because I totally question how my hubby can still find me attractive when even I don't, but he does :smile: and I love him all the more for it.

You must have a great guy to go with those great boobs! Haha
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    i%27d+hit+it.jpg
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Anyone saying that'd you'd be a catch after losing weight didn't notice your'e a catch right now. People are stupid these days.