What size pants do you wear?

Options
I'm curious about how much you currently weight, and what size pants you wear. I've seen so many people that weigh more than me, that wear smaller sized jeans, and people that are way smaller that wear bigger sized pants! I'm currently 149 pounds, and a size 9 in jeans. What size do you wear?
oh and my 9s are getting loose btw ;)

Replies

• MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 5'3", 135 lbs, and my size 8's are starting to get loose! (This is in Aeropostale brand, mind you...in Old Navy, I can wear a 6).
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    I think it is crazy to think about!!!! I too know so many people that are bigger then me but wear smaller sizes or the other way around! I really believe size is just a number.....my jean size also varies alot from brand to brand. I am currently 165 lbs. and wear a size 12 in most jeans......jr sizing a 13 or 11 and some brands like AE 10. Shopping for jeans is sooooo hard!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    196 and I wear a size 16 blah...... I will trade ya lol It's my birthing hips!!
  • lunalulu2
    lunalulu2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 130lbs, I typically wear a size 2 but sometimes a zero or 4 depending on the brand ( I started at 211 and size 16 a little over a year ago)
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 180 lbs size 14
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 130lbs, I typically wear a size 2 but sometimes a zero or 4 depending on the brand ( I started at 211 and size 16 a little over a year ago)

wow thats awesome, girl!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", when I started out on MFP I was 165 lbs and squeezing sausage-style into a pair of size 17 Mossimo jeans from Target. I'm currently 131 lbs and now wearing an 8 or 10 depending on how bootylicious I want to look that day. LOL I still have a higher body fat % and lower muscle mass than what I want to have, got to keep working on that. I only want to lose a few more lbs so I'm going to have to do more strength training to increase muscle and decrease body fat if I want to get in smaller sizes after I reach my goal weight. It also depends on your body type and where you tend to carry your weight - mine is all in my butt/hips/thighs and some belly.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    It also depends on the person's shape, where they carry their weight. I am 5'3", around 107-112lbs, and I wear a size 2 in AE and 26 in designer's jeans.
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Size 13-15 in Juniors...
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 218ish (haven't weighed in about a week) and I wear a 16/18 depending on the pair of pants.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Now I'm a 4 and thrilled about it!!!
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    I'm 120 pounds and wear size 9-10. I want to at least be able to wear a 5 comfortably!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and hovering around 130 pounds wearing a size 4. Love this!!! Down from a size 16 and 182 pounds! Smaller than I was in high school, those jeans are big now. Still hoping to tone up the tummy... don't care if I go down in sizes at this point, 4's are really easy to find!
  • mikethom
    mikethom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I weigh 289 pounds and wear size 48 pants...
  • ohpilot
    ohpilot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I think once the water weight goes away I'm going to be back down to 135. I'm 5'2.5" and I wear a size 4.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I am 5'8", 193 lbs. and I wear a size 12... or 13 in Juniors.
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    i way 147lbs and wear a size 9/10 jeans as well. however, my bottom half tends to be larger than my top half, as tops i usually wear a medium shirt
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    5'6, 180 pounds, size 12/14
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    10 and a few 8's. When I started MFP I just hoped to get into a regular not plus size 16. When I made it to a 16 I just hoped that someday I'd fit into a 12. I am still shocked when I shop and find a 10 fits. Like to be in a solid 8 now…
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    165lbs, 5'10" size 9.