Need encouragement

2»

Replies

• finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    I think you have done an amazing job and really want to say congrats on all of your progress. I know it's hard to plateau and tempting to give up but don't do it! You have got this and can make it through this with a few small changes in your routine. My suggestions would be to mix up your exercise and diet to see if that helps. Also, I swear by my green tea and really think it helps speed up my metabolism. Good luck, but I know you won't need it because you have got this!!!
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    I think you have done an amazing job and really want to say congrats on all of your progress. I know it's hard to plateau and tempting to give up but don't do it! You have got this and can make it through this with a few small changes in your routine. My suggestions would be to mix up your exercise and diet to see if that helps. Also, I swear by my green tea and really think it helps speed up my metabolism. Good luck, but I know you won't need it because you have got this!!!
    Thanks, Lora, what a nice chick you are. I appreciate the nice words.

I'm gonna go with Schvits' suggestion and eat breakfast in the morning. I started this am, let's see if that can get the ball rolling.