Feb. lose 10 pound challenge

Options

Replies

• HoosierMomma1
    HoosierMomma1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1st day on the site and I'd like to join this challenge too!
    Current weight 178
    1st goal weight 150
  • helloimangela
    Options
    I am so in!!! I need a challenge and people to help motivate me to reach my goal!!! Woot! Woot!
  • sdickerson71303
    sdickerson71303 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!!! I'm in
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • nanelis1221
    nanelis1221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • akossen
    akossen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • hopecuesta
    hopecuesta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Do we get reminders on the weigh in dates?
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! My current weight is 173.4
  • ohrebecca
    ohrebecca Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want in! I normally weigh on Mondays but I'll just forward my Monday weights to Wednesdays :)
  • nbanks555
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I woud love to join. This is perfect since we're moving this week and this doesnt start till feb! Wonderful, I could use an extra kick to get those last 30 pounds off :)
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    My name is Jackie (jlbiles) I am the owner and database keeper for the 10 pound challenge. I am writing this to let you know how this challenge works. On the dates below we weigh in. Any other day you can post and communicate to the group anything else you want. If you need encouragement, help ect. This group is all about supporting each other through this journey of weight loss. This is not a race or contest on who can lose the most weight. Each of us has to do what is healthy for our bodies. We are all on different stages of our journeys. According to nutritionist it is healthiest to lose only about 4 to 8 pounds a month that is a more realistic goal. I took this group over from someone else and choose not to change the name. I know that some of us will get discouraged along the way and will need the group support to pick us back up. That is what I hope this group will be here to do for each other. Not to concentrate on rather this group is proper or not. You have the right to choose what group you want to join or not join. You have the right to start your own group according to your own beliefs on how it should be run. I am here just to try to help others like myself who struggle with weight loss to have some encouragement and positive influence in their experience.
    I need you to post your weight around the day listed below. If you mess two week I will delete your name from the database unless you tell me what is going on a head of time. You can always send me a message to my mailbox on this site to jlbiles and I will respond back to you. If you can't open the database I post once a week let me know and I can email you a copy if you give me your email address. Any other questions just ask.

Remember 1-2 pounds a week is healthy weight loss. Most do not lose the 10 pounds a month so don't let that discourage you. This is not a contest on who can lose the most weight. It is about losing weight and keeping it off the healthy way.

SW - xxx lbs (Wednesday Feb 1)
    Week 1 - xxx lbs (Wednesday Feb 8 )
    Week 2 - xxx lbs (Wednesday Feb 15)
    Week 3 - xxx lbs (Wednesday Feb 22)
    Week 4 - xxx lbs (Wednesday Feb 29)
    Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday Mar 1)

If you are interested in signing up for this challenge all you have to do is post that you are interested in wanting in. Nothing else is required. It helps if you post your starting weight as well. A simple I am in, I want to join, ect… is all that I need to know to put you on the database. The database is locked so I am the only one who can enter information into it. It is just to help keep track of how much everyone has lost over the month. I will post a link to it once I get it complied with the names of the members of the group. Good luck and welcome to our little group. Jackie

I am IN :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Count me in!! =)
  • DeathKitty23
    DeathKitty23 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm In :)
  • _Brandy_
    _Brandy_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to give this a whirl! First challenge for me! Yay! CW 127
  • TMCarruth
    Options
    I would like to join....My workplace is starting a Worksite Wellness Challenge
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sorry! I forgot to add my starting weight is 179.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Jackie, please sign me up. I will send you my starting weight after I weigh in on 1/31. Thanks! :happy:
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am in. My starting weight is... bahahahahaha!!!!! I don't think I will post it just yet.