Loosing weight after the baby

Options
Recently had a baby... Will be doing my best to get rid of some (many) unwanted pounds... I had a C-section... so I am told the "puffyness" around my tummy is giong to be hard to get rid of.. almost to my 6 week mark so hopefully there wont be any more pain with trying to work that area.. We shall see.

Replies

• KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Are you breastfeeding? That helps immensely. So does just working hard to stay well-hydrated. I won't advise you on exercise though - you should talk to your doctor about what is safe and won't affect your incision.
  • rachaelhp85
    Options
    I too had a c-section 10wks ago. Just started going to bootcamp once a week in hopes of toning my "pouch" of a stomach down! Good luck to you and please be careful as it can be painful in the beginning.

:)
  • shamrockbride
    Options
    Hey there,
    I've had 4 c-sections, the last one 6 months ago....It is tough to get that pouch down! I am trying some serious ab workouts on my UFC personal trainer on the ps3 move...hopefully it'll do something:) Feel free to add me as a friend for support!
  • sistergoddess
    Options
    Breastfeeding has helped me lose 15 lbs! Good luck and be careful
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Just passing along a group (of almost 300) post-partum mommies. You might find the extra support you need there.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/639-post-partum-pack