The Starvation (mode) Myth

Options
123457»

Replies

• andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Collected from the above thread. Taken out from the context without "permission" or any wish to impersonate. A little bit engineered for the following scope: having fun without getting anybody offended.

- If I have an opinion which does not correspond with mine than I'm full of BS.
    - If I wrote a blog about a subject then that you better read it.
    - People that post something that I don't like make me sick.
    -If I mention about worms I can get more friends.
    - If you eat: eat healty. If you don't eat: eat unhealthy.
    - We were warned that we are failures.
    - We have to be medical doctor, registered nurse, dietician or nutritionist to have knowledge otherwise you're dumb.
    -Saved for later
    - If you say potatho then that means you're hungry
    -The success does not come through the scale but through the mirror.
    - Not being on point is ridiculous or is being a dude.
    - Never say never to always

Cheers guys and hit as hard as you can. :tongue: :drinker:
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Collected from the above thread. Taken out from the context without "permission" or any wish to impersonate. A little bit engineered for the following scope: having fun without getting anybody offended.

- If I have an opinion which does not correspond with mine than I'm full of BS.
    - If I wrote a blog about a subject then that you better read it.
    - People that post something that I don't like make me sick.
    -If I mention about worms I can get more friends.
    - If you eat: eat healty. If you don't eat: eat unhealthy.
    - We were warned that we are failures.
    - We have to be medical doctor, registered nurse, dietician or nutritionist to have knowledge otherwise you're dumb.
    -Saved for later
    - If you say potatho then that means you're hungry
    -The success does not come through the scale but through the mirror.
    - Not being on point is ridiculous or is being a dude.
    - Never say never to always

Cheers guys and hit as hard as you can. :tongue: :drinker:

For the record, I wrote the blog to explain my point of view after I posted on here initially because of the subsequent responses. The blog I wrote is explaining the definition of it from a medical perspective and my own diagnosis of it. I don't care if people read it, never said you had to, but I'd suggest, before giving people crap about what they said, to try and follow the reasonings behind it... And maybe, just maybe, if you had actually read what I wrote about, you'd not be giving me a hard time for suggesting people read it.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Guys guys. Tomorrow is Monday and we go to work.
    Nothing personal. No offense. Just fun.
    P.S. I've read the blog and I liked it. I swear.
  • George1567
    Options
    My point, which was missed by most was when you live in a glass house, don't throw rocks....be nice. Most were off point the second they questioned the motive of the original post. Clearly stated she was under consult with her doctor. I could see my spouse or direct family weighing in on the recomendations from ones doctor, but posts from a message board would factor in zero. I took the point of the original post to be that of someone who felt they had information that just might help someone else and someone who was doing nothing more than putting information on the table. I never took it to be that she was pushing anything on anyone, but was then cut down like she just tried to harm someone. Its a myth.....its real......we are not talking about big foot here. With my job I get called to help overweight people almost evey shift, sometimes so heavy we have to call for more help because 4 of us can't lift them. There is no way I am going to cut someone down who is honestly making changes for the better.
  • mistylee0104
    mistylee0104 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    very interesting!
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Bump - Great articles and reading