I'm hungry what's for dinner?

2»

Replies

• ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Hickory chicken (4oz chicken, 1 slice cheese of choice, 1 slice bacon)
    roasted potatoes
    salad
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    portobello mushroom paninis
  • all I know is that it will involve fish (in the oven) and i don't now what else....
  • hsmithway
    hsmithway Posts: 191
    Spinach and goat cheese quiche.
  • probably 2oz of spaghetti with butter and seasoning and a salad with feta cheese, tomato and Tysons Grilled and Ready Chicken. quick and easy :)
  • KLK1986
    KLK1986 Posts: 89
    Salad (lettuce, cauliflower, black olives, light cucumber ranch dressing)

Black beans/sweet corn mixed together

Teriyaki marinated tilapia
  • Chicken taco soup.. yum.i buy all reduced sodium items that i can find.

chicken(boil and keep water to use as stock, then shred chicken and return to pot)

Add to pot-
    reduced sodium black beans(Undrained)
    no salt corn(undrained)
    stewed tomatoes(undrained)
    lg can diced tomatoes(undrained)
    tomatoes with chilies(undrained)
    reduced sodium taco seasoning.

simmer and its ready. super easy and good for a big family
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I'm vegan.....I'm making pizza.

I take high fiber pita and cover it with toppings (pineapple, mushrooms, veggie salami and daiya pepper jack cheese) and bake it for 10 min approx and voila. Delicious.

*I don't put sauce on the pizza usually but when I do I use salsa for extra spice and flavor (way tastier than "pizza sauce")
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    lots of good stuff here guys!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Pampered Chef cool veggie pizza...mmmmmmmm. I used reduced calorie philly cheese and crescent rolls.

http://www.pamperedchef.com/recipe_search/recipe.jsp?id=9658
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    I'm at a creative loss. What's everyone having/had for dinner? need an idea or 2. I'm vegetarian if you can go that way for now...or not

Funny! Reading the topic of your thread I thought my kids were texting me about their dinner. That's a question I get asked daily LOL.

Anyway, vegetarian chile, spaghetti squash with tomato and cheese, veggie burgers. So many choices :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    We're having potato soup. I'm pretty sure you can make that vegetarian if you want to. Ours isn't, but it wouldn't be hard to omit the meat and use veggie broth and milk instead of chicken stock.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Skinnytaste.com---Skinny Chicken Enchiladas....So excited to try it. They look delicious on her wesbite:smile: .
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 162 Member
    Boneless pork chop and acorn squash with a little butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Yumm!!!
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Just had a seared ahi tuna salad for lunch :)
  • hsmithway
    hsmithway Posts: 191
    *I don't put sauce on the pizza usually but when I do I use salsa for extra spice and flavor (way tastier than "pizza sauce")

That's a good idea. I don't sauce my pizza either, though I generally go a little more traditional and put diced tomatos on and then sprinkle basil and oregano on top.