Ladies.. Boobies?

Options
haha I didn't know what to put for the subject.

Anyway, I know there are a bajillion threads about losing/not losing your ta tas while losing weight BUT did you have one boob get smaller and the other not? Seriously, I put a bra on and one fills out the cup like normal and the other is significantly smaller and doesn't fill out the cup anymore.

Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    The truth of the matter is one is and has always been bigger then the other. Most women have one slightly larger then the other. :) most just never knew it. So youre not alone.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The truth of the matter is one is and has always been bigger then the other. Most women have one slightly larger then the other. :) most just never knew it. So youre not alone.

Agreed. I have implants and they're still not completely even haha It's just life.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I knew that before haha and it used to be SLIGHTLY noticeable but now it's VERY noticeable :(
  • JayPeazy
    JayPeazy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I once dated a girl with a set of twins that were DEFINITELY fraternal. One was an A cup...the other a C. I never said boo about it. Learned my lesson from the woman I dated that had an extra nipple on her abdomen. First time she took her shirt off in front of me I got excited and told her it was cool and that my brother had one. My excitement did NOT make her feel sexy at all.
  • DivaDiane
    Options
    When I was fitted for a bra several years ago, the saleslady said to me, "Honey, they're sisters, not twins." :)
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

in case you wanted to know, it's usually the left one. yes i'm a guy but i am well versed in such subjects.

signed, an adoring fan,
    -76tech
  • JayPeazy
    JayPeazy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    When I was fitted for a bra several years ago, the saleslady said to me, "Honey, they're sisters, not twins." :)

Awesome comment!
  • 2hotserranos
    2hotserranos Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I never had boobs until i gained weight, and seem to be the first to go when ive lost weight. and one is smaller too<:blushing:
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Mine are two different sizes, the bigger I am, the bigger they are, and so less noticable. Right now I'm preggo so I'm sporting DD's however lefty is still a little smaller than righty. I would say before I was preggo I was working with a C and a B.5 (lol).

sidenote: When I had my left nipple pierced I nicknamed my breasts "heavy" and "metal"...made wearing the heavy metal t-shirt way more amusing for me.
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    I must be a freak of nature then since my boobs are perfectly symmetrical, not even joking, the only slight difference is one has a freckle on it the other doesn't. Oh and they're natural as well, guess I just got lucky.
  • skierxjes
    Options
    My left is a very full DDD right now and my right is like a DD maybe even a D
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I got a breast reduction but before I got that done my boobies were deff not twins, my right areola was larger and the nipple, and innie, and my left areola was smaller, and nipple and outie, freakish I sure. Anyway to answer your question, its normal, and if bothers you that much get them fixed after your weight loss insurace does cover a reduction/lift :) Also, I had a girl friend whos boobies were two compleatly diff sizes, like one was a D and one was maybe a B, maybe...her man loved it, he used to joke that it was like having two diff sets of boobies Lol
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Honey it nomal
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Everyone keeps telling me it's normal. Does that mean I was abnormal before because they were alot closer to the same size?
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    This is about the 50th boob post in the last two days, they never get old!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    This is about the 50th boob post in the last two days, they never get old!

never any pictures though. but one day, one day our patience will pay off :bigsmile:
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I swear mine are exactly the same except for a vein in one nipple. I like them. I'm pretty sure men like them all no matter what. You could put padding in the smaller one and maybe they will even out as you lose.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Everyone keeps telling me it's normal. Does that mean I was abnormal before because they were alot closer to the same size?

It just got more noticeable hun. You can buy inserts for your bras to even them out or you can take the surgical route. There are options like a reduction on the larger one or an implant for the smaller one. Don't fret. Men love boobies and they don't care if one is smaller than the other. I'm sure you're beautiful just the way you are, un-even boobies and all :)
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My sister is an a cup in one and a c in the other...talk about weird! (hope she never reads this lol)
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

in case you wanted to know, it's usually the left one. yes i'm a guy but i am well versed in such subjects.

signed, an adoring fan,
    -76tech

bahahahaha! awesome! :drinker: