Where are my Whovian's at?

Options

Replies

• ElisetheQ
    ElisetheQ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to see River as a regular companion!

You wouldn't think it, but Matt Smith and Alex Kingston have some serious chemistry going on!
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    they are wonderful together!!! I can't get enough.
    I would LOVE to see River as a regular companion!

You wouldn't think it, but Matt Smith and Alex Kingston have some serious chemistry going on!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    @lyssa - they will very soon!!! this year is DW's 50th anniversary (can you imagine??) and they are planning a special with past doctors. I am so so so excited. you can find the trailer online. it's awesome.
    You should all add me, I love you all.

I think he should have an american companion.. I will gladly audition!!!!
    If it's not me then I really don't think it should be anyone other than River..
    They should do another one of those episodes where they have more than one Doctor..
    That would be fun!
    Sorry I use a lot of gif's when I can't put things my emotions in to words..
    tumblr_ly6ro9KpoW1qfkb6po1_250.gif
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else absolutely LOVE the Doctor Donna episode? That was one of my favorites. I also recently learned that Tennant is Scottish, how weird it sounds to hear him with his natural accent!

I loved Doctor Donna! I was soooo bummed when he had to erase her memories of him and turn her back into a "normal" person. How lame her life would be after such exitement! Oh, and let us not forget about Rose Tyler! That girl kicks *kitten*!

I am also in LOVE with Jack Harkness and am now a total Torchwood fan too.
  • Jashella
    Jashella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    River, Tennant, Jack and Donna are the awesomest people! Not a bit fan of 11 or Amy though. DoctorDonna was an amazing character. I was sad to see her go.

Youtube "David I've Got Cake" David Tennant and John Barrowman! -So funny!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here even watched the original set of series?!
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    #10 FTW! :) Tennant is insanely awesome, love him so much.
  • ElisetheQ
    Options
    Did anyone else absolutely LOVE the Doctor Donna episode? That was one of my favorites. I also recently learned that Tennant is Scottish, how weird it sounds to hear him with his natural accent!

I loved Doctor Donna! I was soooo bummed when he had to erase her memories of him and turn her back into a "normal" person. How lame her life would be after such exitement! Oh, and let us not forget about Rose Tyler! That girl kicks *kitten*!

I am also in LOVE with Jack Harkness and am now a total Torchwood fan too.

I also love Jack! But who can resist that charm? xD xD xD
    And Rose ... oh, I still can't watch "Doomsday" and not be in tears! In my opinion, she has always been the best companion.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

No, but one could argue that you've very likely never heard the original broadcasts on the radio, now have you? :)
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oooh, me! I have a magnet on my car that says "My other car is a TARDIS.". I am obsessed.

I love David Tennant... He will always be "my Doctor." :wink: Loved Rose and Donna, but Amy is kind of meh for me, although she is HOT.

Ok, my attempt at a Doctor gif... Excuse my inexperience if it fails... :blushing:

anigif_66666-25722-1303418840-53.gif
  • 1a1a
    Options
    No, but one could argue that you've very likely never heard the original broadcasts on the radio, now have you? :)

I seem to recall that day were non-canonical. Modern Doctor Who doesn't hold a candle to the old stuff, there's just something they didn't quite get right (although in modern Doctor Who defense, I refused to watch it after seeing the first ep of the first new series and being profoundly disappointed in the aliens and the format, it may have picked up its game eventually).

If you really like Doctor Who, start from the beginning.
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    Bravo at the gif choice....
    He wants me in his TARDIS.. I knew it.. ;D

I've watched one or two of the older shows..
  • ElisetheQ
    Options

I have, starting with William Hartnell, the first Doctor. :)

My first experience with DW was with Nine (I loved Christopher Ecclestian), but then I had to watch the entire series!

Other than David Tennant, Tom Baker is my fave Doctor. <3<3
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    tumblr_ly6ssm61J51qfkb6po1_500.png
  • agentscully514
    Options
    Have y'all ever seen Colin Baker? his costume was ... special. Just google it. youtube it. you'll see.

I loved 9! he got shafted IMO. would have loved to have more of him. and Tennant was great, but I am head over heels for 11.
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Before new Doctor Who came out, the ABC (Australian) spent a couple of years playing the entire back catalog. I was in heaven :-D

PS I made a Doctor Who scarf once. Gave it to a friend as a present, don't know if he ever gets to wear it though, very impractical ha ha
  • ElisetheQ
    Options
    Before new Doctor Who came out, the ABC (Australian) spent a couple of years playing the entire back catalog. I was in heaven :-D

PS I made a Doctor Who scarf once. Gave it to a friend as a present, don't know if he ever gets to wear it though, very impractical ha ha

A Tom Baker scarf?!

I'm writhing in jealously right now.
    *Sigh* I suppose I'll just content myself with my plastic-cup fez ....
  • agentscully514
    Options
    my firend Jen made a Tom Baker Doctor Who scarf back in the 80s. it was 11 feet long!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    Have y'all ever seen Colin Baker? his costume was ... special. Just google it. youtube it. you'll see.

I loved 9! he got shafted IMO. would have loved to have more of him. and Tennant was great, but I am head over heels for 11.

OMG!! Looooooove the yellow pants and bowtie? Can that even be called a bowtie?
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

Practical or not, I'd totally wear one...all the time...even in summer. I might even sleep with it. lol