8 months. Lost 57 lbs w/ pics.

Options
cjwolfjen
cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
I'll keep this simple and sweet. Lost 30 lbs over spring/summer going on walks, doing biggest loser workouts, and counting calories. Hit a plateau in October. Dec. 2nd started a low calorie, no carb, no sugar type diet. Very strict, clean eating. Took tons of sacrifice but I lost 30 more lbs this way.

Still have another 50 lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal. If you feel like you can't do this. Think again. Reach deep down within, and force yourself to commit. You have it within you. If you're truly ready, you can do it.

Here are my pics. Went from roughly 260 to 207. Journey to ONEderland is still going. Wish me luck!!

179385_1845949067886_1215444168_32265821_3718315_n-1-2.jpg

IMAG0831-1-1.jpg

Replies

• davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    wow....awesome! :D
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • cjwolfjen
    Options
    Are the pictures huge to anyone else? For some reason they are big and running off the page on my computer... I changed the sizes and edited it but they still look to big when I view this. Can you guys tell me, are they too big to you?
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    They look fine! Great job!!! You look fantastic! Add me if youd like im 210 currently and i have 53 more to go!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesomeeeeeeeee
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great Job! your hard work and dedication really shows!
  • cjwolfjen
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look gorgeous!
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!!!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    They look fine but more importantly Awesome job!!!! I'm still watching what I eat but 3 months of pregnancy left to go and then it's time to sweat again, and honestly I can't wait. You should really be proud of yourself!
  • taylorliv31
    Options
    You are an awesome motivation! Thanks for inspiring me to know that it is truly possible. WooHoo 2 U Lady!
    :smile:
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! you will be in onderland in no time. Enjoy the new you! You are adorable!!!
  • Redfieldr
    Options
    Bloody Brilliant! You look sensational!
  • candidcomet
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing your success -- I started out at 260 and am 230 now (was 236 when I joined this site) and you are an inspiration to me! Keep going -- you already look amazing and you're doing a great thing for your health. <3=)
  • cjwolfjen
    Options
    Bloody Brilliant! You look sensational!

HAHA thanks!!
  • njwolfe228
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!!!!
  • crasiman
    Options
    Very inspirational. Keeping up a loss rate like that for such an extended period is amazing.
  • ericashealthplan
    Options
    WOW!!! You look AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing your story. :smile:
  • roxlen75
    roxlen75 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so well. How were you able to ween yourself off sugar? I have been struggling with this.
  • cjwolfjen
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so well. How were you able to ween yourself off sugar? I have been struggling with this.

Thank you. There is no easy to way to stop consuming sugar. You have to just go for it, and suffer through the first 48 hours, while you're body "detoxes" you will have cravings and feel extra hungry. Once the sugar is out of your system it gets much much easier. You have to look for hidden sugars. They are in EVERYTHING. If it has more than 1g of sugar in it, don't consume it. Even sugar free coffee creamer, has some sugars in it. Even sugar free gum, has some sugars in it. You have to really stick to a certain list of all natural, non preservative type foods. There are sugars in everything but if you pay close enough attention, and commit to it, it gets much easier. I never felt better than when I quit eating sugars and carbs. Replace them with FIBER and PROTEIN and you're good to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!