8 months. Lost 57 lbs w/ pics.

Options

Replies

• Changing__Christina
    Options
    Wow, that is an amazing job! You are an inspiration!
  • scol14
    scol14 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look incredible! You are so inspirational for those of us at the start of our journey!!! Keep it up, you have got this!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! And I love how motivational you are!!! Thank you!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous!!!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so well. How were you able to ween yourself off sugar? I have been struggling with this.

Thank you. There is no easy to way to stop consuming sugar. You have to just go for it, and suffer through the first 48 hours, while you're body "detoxes" you will have cravings and feel extra hungry. Once the sugar is out of your system it gets much much easier. You have to look for hidden sugars. They are in EVERYTHING. If it has more than 1g of sugar in it, don't consume it. Even sugar free coffee creamer, has some sugars in it. Even sugar free gum, has some sugars in it. You have to really stick to a certain list of all natural, non preservative type foods. There are sugars in everything but if you pay close enough attention, and commit to it, it gets much easier. I never felt better than when I quit eating sugars and carbs. Replace them with FIBER and PROTEIN and you're good to go.

Sugar is in everything, even on fruit that means that you dont eat fruit at all???

The only fruits approved on my strict diet i've done recently, were apples and occasionally oranges. Yes most fruits have sugars in them. But, if you're going to have any sugars, those are the best kinds to have. But if you want to cut out all sugars I would suggest only eating apples if you have to eat fruit.
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! You look gorgeous!

You really don't look like you need to lose a further 50lbs to me!!!

Thanks but I'm 207 lbs and my goal weight is 150-160 but if I never reach it, oh well. I just want to strive towards that as I get leaner and more physically fit in the gym.
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look so happy!! Congrats on the success so far!
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! You look awesome!!!
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job girly:happy: You look stunning !
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Congratulations!!
  • jett0206
    Options
    Awesome job, my journey continues as well
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congrats. You'll be in ONEderland before you know it!
  • mochaphobic
    mochaphobic Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What amazes me is that you gave up sugar and carbs in the hardest time of the year ~ around the holidays! That takes tremendous courage! Congrats!!
  • ledmands
    Options
    Congrats! That is so Awesome!! You look amazing :)
  • gwensmamma06
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so well. How were you able to ween yourself off sugar? I have been struggling with this.

Thank you. There is no easy to way to stop consuming sugar. You have to just go for it, and suffer through the first 48 hours, while you're body "detoxes" you will have cravings and feel extra hungry. Once the sugar is out of your system it gets much much easier. You have to look for hidden sugars. They are in EVERYTHING. If it has more than 1g of sugar in it, don't consume it. Even sugar free coffee creamer, has some sugars in it. Even sugar free gum, has some sugars in it. You have to really stick to a certain list of all natural, non preservative type foods. There are sugars in everything but if you pay close enough attention, and commit to it, it gets much easier. I never felt better than when I quit eating sugars and carbs. Replace them with FIBER and PROTEIN and you're good to go.
    This is so interesting to read, you really broke down the nitty gritty of getting off sugar. I have a serious problem with sugar, it is not pretty. I am happy to see your success and honest words about how you got to where you are at now. Congratulations on your weight loss you look great!
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! great job!!! keep it up!!
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OMW great job !! :) Congratz !!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!! Congrats to you!! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look SOOOO amazing! I'm around your start weight right now and I know that I need to work harder so that I can lose as much weight as you! I've been on and off for such a long time, that I need to really commit as you said! ONEderland is so close! Keep it up!

I'm gonna friend you and maybe you can share your diet?

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!