Tired of nagging son!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: I am glad you are here. I think it is grate that you want to better your self. Age is just a number. You can do this. Have fun :heart:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Welcome to this site. You will find it very helpful, And yes my daughter actually put meon this site before she told me about it. Good - Luck. I might be joining that 50+ group also - I will be 50 next month.
  • liz123
    liz123 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome, this site is great. I've learned so much in the couple of weeks I've been here. Good luck on your journey:smile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    HI MOM!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Hi there, feeling like new friends is what I really needed, you are awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, feeling alone in it was a big issue, now I have friends I didnt know I had!:flowerforyou: