My Cheat Day always becomes a Cheat Weekend

Options
13»

Replies

• ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Cheat days work better for me than cheat meals. With a day of bad food I tend to not want it anymore the next day. If I only have a meal I want more
  • jontv76
    jontv76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I cheat every other weekend.
  • I had the same problem too but then i realize that if a cheat day is bad for me then maybe it's good for me not to have it and instead i just eat a cheat meal once or twice a week because then i can manage my eating after the cheat
  • milaortiz30
    milaortiz30 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok here is my problem with this. I am having the same situation. I've lost the same damn 5lbs over and over again because I'm losing it during the week then gaining it back on the weekends. My problem is I'm on these low carb plans (Medifast/TSFL) so if i go off-plan it takes like 3 days to get back into "fat burn" mode so really when i cheat i'm ruining the whole week! i've tried eating "clean" and working out a ton but it doesn't work as well as the medifast/tsfl plan. HELP! how do i not cheat on the weekends. i know i just need to man-up and NOT do it but in the interim, while i gain that determination, what can i do!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Yup. I think TONS of people have the same problem. I know I do. My only success is when I am consistent over a whole week, least the weekends kill my deficit for the whole week!

It is simply the choice you have to make.