Celebrating 1 year with MFP, time for some horn tooting!!

Options

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    TOOT TOOT!!! Congratulations!! You are proof positive that this site works if you stick to it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    2nkntkl.gif <-- Happy Dance for you....:laugh:

YOU ROCK!!!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!! :flowerforyou: YOU LOOK GREAT!!! :smokin:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kerri !!! :flowerforyou:

And thanks for being level headed and all of your great 'logical' posts.. slow and steady baby!! :glasses:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You Deserve the BEST!!! Congrats on your weight loss and your upcoming wedding.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great.
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Kerri! Can't wait to see wedding dress pics!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great:drinker:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    Kerri,

congrats!!! just a quick question...when you started how many calories were you eating and how often did you work out? Did you eat your exercise calories? some or all?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Kerri! Can't wait to see wedding dress pics!

meeeeeee toooooooooooooo :bigsmile: prettiest. dress. ever. I think every bride thinks that though :laugh:

and thank you all :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    Kerri,

congrats!!! just a quick question...when you started how many calories were you eating and how often did you work out? Did you eat your exercise calories? some or all?

thank you :flowerforyou:

when I started I was eating 1200 cals PLUS all my exercise cals, but I never burned a ton, not usually over 400cals a day, I still don't usually burn more than that. When I started I was working out (cardio) 5-6 days a week for about 1 hour, now that my workouts are more vigorous I do cardio 3-4 times a week for 20-40 mins, and strength training 3-4 times a week also. Gotta pump up those muscles! :glasses:
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    Kerri,

thank you :flowerforyou:

when I started I was eating 1200 cals PLUS all my exercise cals, but I never burned a ton, not usually over 400cals a day, I still don't usually burn more than that. When I started I was working out (cardio) 5-6 days a week for about 1 hour, now that my workouts are more vigorous I do cardio 3-4 times a week for 20-40 mins, and strength training 3-4 times a week also. Gotta pump up those muscles! :glasses:

I forgot to say, when I started I counted my walking as exercise, now I don't. I counted it before because it was a big deal for me to walk long distances, now, not so much, so that 20-40 mins doesn't include any walking I do. :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary and congratulations on your continued success. You are an inspiration to many others on this site!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you look fab,........... :flowerforyou:
  • Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :smile: All your hard work really shows!

Thanks for posting and helping inspire the rest of us!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    I agree with another poster that gave thanks for your advice always saying "slow and steady"....everytime I'm having a "woe is me" day because I'm not losing, I think of you and how you never considered even 3 weeks with no loss a plateau.

Uh, is it weird that I think of someone I've never met? haha.

Anyway, great job! :drinker:
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing (not that you didn't before). You are truly an inspiration to me and others to know that it can be done with hard work and dedication. I'm not looking for a quick fix this time around. I just signed up this month, and this site is amazing.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    YouRock.gif

Congratulations!!! Your before and after pics are great and such an inspiration :) Hope I look that good when I drop mine! Thanks for sharing your story & Happy Anniversary!
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    I thought i would read one more Success Story before logging off. I'm so discouraged. Sure, I've 31 lbs. but haven't lost in almost a year.
    You are such a success and I feel so motivated. Having only been here at MPF
    for a little under a month, I am encouraged.
    You look amazing. Congratulations. And I really want to thank you for posting the journey. It gives me a smile not only for you but makes me think maybe I will also succeed.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your birthday of your new lifestyle, Kerri!!

WOOT WOOT!!

:drinker: Jeannie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!