Options

Replies

• kaatielove
    Options
    hahah awesome post!! i agreeeeee!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've dated women with different preferences...

Although, some consensus answers seemed to be shave the balls, trim everywhere else. I use a #3 to trim elsewhere.

Perfect!!
  • judejacklucy
    Options
    Leave it alone! I love chest hair, facial hair and all! Freaks me out if it's super short down there!
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    lol @ manscaping

Too much man hair gives me the willies !!
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Definitely trimmed. Who wants to cuddle up in bed or on the couch and end up with a mouth, nose, or eye full of bushy chest hair.

Ewwwww!!!!!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I like a little hair everywhere but the head (the one above the shoulders). Shaved head, goatee, and trimmed, but still some hair, everywhere else. That is HOT!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Beard on his face is fine, but prefer baby smooth downstairs.

Agreed.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I've dated women with different preferences...

Although, some consensus answers seemed to be shave the balls, trim everywhere else. I use a #3 to trim elsewhere.

Yes, that!
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Shaved head, goatee, and trimmed, but still some hair, everywhere else. That is HOT!

**purrrrr**
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Trimmed. I've been trying to convince the hubby to do it. But he's not up for it. Any ideas on how to convince him? Other than promising some fun with handcuffs and then getting out the shaving cream...?.
    tell him it will look huge and that sex is so much better with a little trimming! and he might get you know what more often also since there is less hair to choke on!
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I got go with the less hair below the neck, the better.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ^First off, ew. Haha.

I'm pro-trimming. Im going to be blunt here and say that I have no interest in getting hair in my mouth or stuck in my teeth, or anywhere else unappealing. It kills the mood for me. Not completely, but it does.
    Please trim. Shaving is a personal thing, and I won't press that one, but I've kind of noticed a correlation between well groomed and maintained (as in frequent workouts, physical) guys preferring to shave then have hair. Not something I personally keep up with all the time on myself, and it's uncomfortable growing in, so trimming is kind of the middle ground.
    A little hair is fine, but I just don't have that mental correlation where bare = prepubescent.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I like a little hair everywhere but the head (the one above the shoulders). Shaved head, goatee, and trimmed, but still some hair, everywhere else. That is HOT!

Mmm, I have had that before. It's quite nice. Plus, with only one person spending for shampoo, I can justify higher quality suds! :P
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    If a guy isn't going to manscape he better have 'mad skills' to make up for it!!!!!!!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    My best friend's mother-in-law told her sons this.... & it makes the most sense....

"Trim the bush, & the tree looks bigger"

:ohwell:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    <~~ Very closely trimmed!! :drinker:
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    <
    Manscapes on the regular.... Whether I'm "getting action" or not, that's just how I roll.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Trimmed. I've been trying to convince the hubby to do it. But he's not up for it. Any ideas on how to convince him? Other than promising some fun with handcuffs and then getting out the shaving cream...?.

Tell him "It's a big turnoff" for you when your partner has hair or is not trimmed... After you tell him its a "turn off" for you, then go into what your preference would be.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    If a guy isn't going to manscape he better have 'mad skills' to make up for it!!!!!!!

I think I love you!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I agree with some of the other guys. Trimming a few spots down is completely acceptable, but going bald anywhere below the neckline (with the exception to the twins) and I'm thinking it's about time to turn in some man cards to the local chapter. It's all personal preference and what works for the individual and their mate, I suppose :) Good topic BTW!