• Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    <~~ Very closely trimmed!! :drinker:

:love:
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    I think people should, within reason, trim or shave their body hair to please their partner. I mean, I like having women touch, kiss, lick, etc. my body so I'm going to make it look as presentable to them as possible.
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    <
    Manscapes on the regular.... Whether I'm "getting action" or not, that's just how I roll.

:love: :love:
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Why mans cape at all? If infomercials have taught me anything is that all you need to do is use some ridiculous workout equipment and in 4-6 weeks the following will happen

1. You'll go from 250lbs of flab to 200 of rock hard muscle and abs
    2. You'll get a wicked dark tan
    3. All hair will disappear from you body

Way safer than using a shaver in my opinion hah
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    I started shaving my head to because I was tired of dishing out 15 bucks a week for hair cuts; now I love the smooth feel and do it everyday. When I start going bald I will already be use to it. It does not hurt that the ladies like it :-)
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    Ok by "you like your men trimmed" are you talking about like the chest and the legs? or "other" areas?!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Hell, I don't even shave my own armpits most of the time... I don't expect my man to mess with perfection, either.

He's a man. He has hair. It's natural.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm all for trimming body hair to a shorter length but unless I'm training for a sport that requires body shaving there is no way I would shave my chest/arms/legs down to bare skin.
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Ok by "you like your men trimmed" are you talking about like the chest and the legs? or "other" areas?!

OTHER areas!!! :wink:
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options

What about chest, legs and arms then?
  • BigDaddy822
    Options
    You gotta take care of business. I am definatley FTD. (Fresh To Death)
  • Wendi_S
    Options

What about chest, legs and arms then?

If you look like you're wearing a sasquatch costume.... it's time to trim!!!
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    You gotta take care of business. I am definatley FTD. (Fresh To Death)

hahahahaha TGIFTD (Thank god im fresh to death)
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    So what do the women prefer? Natural, Trimmed, or "Telly Savalas"

In the end I want the guy to be comfortable. However, I PREFER trimmed or shaven.

I was even once with a guy who shaved his pits. It was actually nice. I liked it.
  • dan09554
    dan09554 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hairy chest (wife's request) Don't matter to me either way.......Everywhere else, Bald is beautiful!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    How many threads are gonna talk about this..Lol. My personal preference is men should be natural with a beard and all; whereas, I prefer to have only hair on my head.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Anything but the downstairs can be hairy haha unless it looks like you're sporting a sweater, then trim/shave that, please :)
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    so is a happy trail a yes or no?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Thatd be a yes for me. :love:
  • Wendi_S
    Options