I Am A Failure - Get Over It

Options

Replies

• TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. Make no mistake about it...you are getting the job and inspiring so many of us along the way :)
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    This is awesome. You're fabulous!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Lady, you are anything but a failure! Thanks so much for sharing. :smile:
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love this. :flowerforyou:
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    250 pounds has to be a MFP record right?

very, very cool thread. Almost passed it up because I hate vague/cry for help thread titles.
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    awesome and inspirational!!! WTG you!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you for this post. I was just sitting here telling myself that just because I blew it last week (I mean really blew it) doesn't mean I can't get back on track. I can. I will. Starting right now.
  • conniezb
    conniezb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can relate to every word in every line that you have written. I love the honesty and vulnerability of this post. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting....luv it!!!
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I love this post! It eloquently expresses what we all need to learn. Losing weight is about knowing how to FAIL, not how to succeed.

I graduated from high school at nearly 300 lbs. I failed my way down to 225 lbs. I lost, I gained, I ate too much, too little, I exercised, I quit exercising, I stagnated, I pigged out, I binged. But I never gave up. And even after 2 years of plateauing, I'm still not giving up.

Thanks for posing this!
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This was great! Thanks!
  • gee_gees
    gee_gees Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. When I will it a wall, I will read this over and over again.
    Keep up the positive vibes!
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I feel a lot of people have had those same struggles (food, depression, life) at least once in their life, but you are doing an amazing job. WOW 250 lbs is incredible! You ARE NOT a failure. Hang in there girl!
  • Kilotango55
    Options
    you are so NOT a failure.... you are an inspiration and my goodness your post was just what I needed to read tonight!! Congratulations on your amazing achievement x
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Love it. Thank you for sharing. It's soooo true. Losing focus?.. been there, done that.. still coming back and trying again. Great post!
  • blessedmom2fourkids
    Options
    Love it!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Tear*** Good job girl!
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love this post - and your reply with the pizza. I love how you focus on it's not about being perfect in the journey but making choices every day that add up in the long run. Thank you o much for sharing.
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Thanks for the reality check. Aiming for perfection is setting yourself up for failure! It's refreshing to have someone as encouraging as you post an inspirational message that makes us feel good about our own personal journey no matter how imperfect it is!
    Thanks again!
  • rachellew05
    Options
    Your attitude ROCKS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!