• mhamlin
    mhamlin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream bars Yummy!!!!!!!
    only 100 calories
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have been eating Nature Valley's new protein bars. They are made with dark chocolate, and they're 190 calories - not bad for when I need a pick me up at work or in between meals
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Every night...I have a treat under 200 cals! My favs are Smart Ones sundaes, Skinny Cow ice creams, 100 cal packs, dark chocolate, or individual Dreyer's ice cream servings. :)
  • lvmyequines
    lvmyequines Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    LOOK NO FURTHER! I have the trick or you!
    1 square 70% dark chocolate (I like Green & Black's Organic Chocolate) + 4g raw peanut butter

OMG ditto! I LOVE Green & Black's with almond butter!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Stauffer's Chocolate animal crackers 16 crackers 130 calories. When I want Chocolate or oreos, these normally work. I don't eat all 16 at once. The crunch helps too
  • meghankelly2181
    Options
    I have a small glass of Silk chocolate or very vanilla milk to help any sweet tooth I may have in the evenings.
  • TEE1966
    TEE1966 Posts: 21
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth, and once in a while I need something sweet, last week I found Del Monte Real Fruit frozen fruit bars - I bought the strawberry and kiwi and I love them. The best part they are only 50 Calories!
  • greatbranch
    greatbranch Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For a quick sweet tooth fix, try Extra brand "Dessert" chewing gum...Apple Pie flavor is amazing!
  • skasi1
    skasi1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also have a sweet tooth. I can easily give up alcohol to save calories but not my desert! I love Dove chocolate bars. I would eat one square slowly for a 40 calories.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the Fiber One brownies! And the Adora calcium vitamins. They are come in milk and dark chocolate....and taste like real chocolate. I get to eat 2 per day to meet my Calcium requirements.
  • mrscroel
    Options
    Someone posted on here the other day a recipe for 123 cake....did anyone see that? It was regular cake mix, angel food cake mix and water but I don't remember the measurements!!! It sounded good and was only 42 calories per serving!!!!! I didn't write it down and now I wish I had!!!!! I buy skinny cow ice cream sandwiches for my sugar cravings!!!
  • cspwilson03
    Options
    I just found Cocoa Roast Dark Choc. Almonds...they seem to help my chocolate cravings
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I love the dark chocolate sugar free pudding 60 calorie snacks with light Cool Whip!!!
  • Doughcfc
    Doughcfc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fiber one Chocolate brownies are awesome! Only 90 calories!!
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    LOOK NO FURTHER! I have the trick or you!
    1 square 70% dark chocolate (I like Green & Black's Organic Chocolate) + 4g raw peanut butter

+1 on this... I went low-carb for 4-5 months last year and lost that craving, and noticed that 'normal foods' (even almonds!) tasted sweeter. I definitely recommend dark chocolate - I would never have believed a small square could be satisfying, unless I lived it. I did live it, and it's true! I would never have believed it would be easy to pass up sweets, but once I went through withdrawal, it was! and I LOVE me some sweets (which is part of my ongoing weight problem). I could hardly believe it even tho I was living it.

the OP asked specifically about chocolate so this is a little off-topic ... but when I was in my low-carb phase I ate baked sweet potatoes (not microwaved) 2-3 times a week. Incredible natural sweetness - did not add butter or brown sugar or honey or anything. When I took sugar out of my diet, I honestly craved it less, and the occasional sweet potato or dark chocolate square was plenty.

I need to go back to that practice and get myself off sugar!
  • ladybugg35
    Options
    I have this problem too! Resisting sweets is my biggest challenge!
    I have tried several things...if you are big on chocolate you can divide a tablespoon of chocolate chips into small snack size plastic bags,so that they are perfectly proportioned....or if you have the willpower you could buy the 100 calorie snack pack of cookies or I really like the chocolate covered pretzles...but for me this idea doesnt work because if I know its in the house I eat it..so I would end up eating more.
    In the town I live in there is this candy store that makes wonderful chocolates....I often times at the end of the week to reward myself will stop in on my way home and buy just one or two single chocolates from the display case. Yes I have tried to buy a box and limit myself to one a week....but it didnt work out!!!
    Good Luck.....Im in the same boat!
  • mrsgstone
    mrsgstone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Special K Chocolaty Delight cereal with almond milk. YUM!

Also, totally agree with the Fiber One brownies... so good! Love the granola bars too. Just like a candy bar!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I used to be Super Sweet Tooth Woman and would eat anything in front of me that was sweet. It didn't even matter if it wasn't something I liked that much compared to something else, if it was sweet - it was mine. But ever since I got serious about losing weight, and started eating more fruit and yogurt I've found that I don't really crave sweet things anymore. I happen to have brownie and cake mix sitting in my pantry that has been there for months but I have no desire to make it. But when I do want something sweet, I tend to reach for the Skinny Cow products in the freezer section when I go shopping.
  • visualsoul
    Options
    peppermints
  • LGOllie
    LGOllie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I eat it, I make a calorie allowance for dark chocolate, red wine, and half and half every day and still lost 37 lbs. I did worse when I tried to deprive myself. Plan ahead is my best advice. It is not what you eat, it is the amount. it took me years to figure this out ( years of starvation and binge eating)
    [/quote}

Exactly my experience! I agree with you 100%!