15 lbs in 8 Weeks

Options
My birthday is March 30 and all I want is all my baby weight GONE! Lets band together and see who can lose 15 lbs in 8 weeks. Some people this will be easy and others like me not so much. I want to make a group but need 3 people to start, After that I will post the link on here. I will leave the group on till end of day Jan 30. Jan 30 will be our first weigh in and we will have on each week to see who our biggest loser is along the way. I also need someone to message me that can help me make a google spreadsheet. Lets have fun!

Replies

• mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    First off let me say...I'M IN!!!!...My Birthday is also March 30th! so losing 15lbs, or more in my case, would be an awesome present to myself!
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    First off let me say...I'M IN!!!!...My Birthday is also March 30th! so losing 15lbs, or more in my case, would be an awesome present to myself!

Great! Just 2 more people and I can start the group. This is my 25th birthday and I will be a HOT MAMMA! We will be sexy on our birthday!
  • loveshannonmarie
    loveshannonmarie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!!!!! I need to get motivated and have been having a very hard time :(
  • mammafrog
    Options
    Need more people
  • sanrdj
    sanrdj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... I'm leaving for hawaii on March 20th so need to shed a few!

thanks.
  • BELIEVE_
    BELIEVE_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want in....I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into by May 4. I need all the support I can get:)
  • mammafrog
    Options
    Sounds like this is the time of year for us to all help each other. Yay! Anyone good with spreadsheets?
  • tboothgenthe
    Options
    Totally in - I lost 5 pounds before I started with MFP since then I've stalled but I'm ready to start losing again! Florida vacation in March!!
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I only have about 15 lbs to lose... I doubt I can do it in 8 weeks, but maybe the motivation will help :)
  • abatista27
    abatista27 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    IM IN!!!
  • simplymily
    Options
    I"m in!!!
  • mattkellett
    Options
    I am also in, I love group challenges, I will assist as many of you as you want. I may not know all the answers, but what I dont know I will research for you. I live to help people train and lose weight. I am a passionate fitness professional who can talk about nutrition and fitness till the cows come home.

good luck to you all.

Matt "be better than you were yesterday"
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    mememememe!!! :)
  • mammafrog
    Options
    Glad to see everyone joining in! I have started a introductions thread on the group.
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    I would love to be down 5 by 3/30 I'm down
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    My birthday is March 27th... I'm so in!! :-)
  • Cycl0tr0n
    Options
    I'm in, too. This fits right into my existing plan. Sweet!
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    My birthday is March 30th too!!! i'M IN!
  • Hooper28
    Hooper28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as I fell off the wagon a little over a week ago and need some help.