15 lbs in 8 Weeks

Options

Replies

• Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I want to join too . I turn 50 in July and I want to lose weight , to start the next decade fit.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I wish I could join you, but I've purposely stalled myself out until the end of Feb. I found an amazing wedding dress that fits me PERFECTLY and looks amazing on me and I don't want to have to alter it before the wedding, so.... maybe I can find a group at the end of Feb to join to lose these last 15 pounds that keep on hanging on... Good luck though!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have any sort of big date in March that I'm aiming for, but losing 15 lbs by the end of March will put me at really close to losing 10% of my current body weight, so I'm in.

9999430.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    I LOVE the response to this! Just make sure you click on the link and come join the group
  • grace_c
    grace_c Posts: 28
    Options
    i'm in!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My bday is May 10th, but Spring Break started Friday, March 16th (official start date is that following Monday). I plan to go to Florida or to someone's beach lol.
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I hope to be at my goal weight, 15 pounds to go by march 30 so I would like to join your group
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm hoping to go on a last minute city holiday in March/April!
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Im new and Id love to join please x
  • krissybug72
    krissybug72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! This is incentive for my biggest loser competition at work. Thanks!
  • Urwin123
    Options
    Im in! Have another 18 lbs to lose by my sisters wedding in September so an 8 week kick up the bottom would be fab!
  • chelseapegram
    Options
    My birthday is also March 30th!! :)

My husband and I are going on a vacation to Saipan on our Spring Break from teaching, so I'd love to be down at least 10lbs. I don't know if I have 15 to lose, but I'd enjoy being a part of the group! I've lost 1lb after doing mfp for 1.5 weeks. I've started hitting the gym harder this week, and I think it's working. :)
  • twilightteamedward
    twilightteamedward Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Going back to work at the end on May so need to lose some by then :blushing:
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My Birthday is 25th March and I turn 30. I really want to get down more lbs. Count me in. Feel free to add me.
  • swobbles
    Options
    I'm in. I want to loose 20lbs before my wedding in September, so would love to join this group.
  • Rosejsmith
    Options
    Me too. I need all the help I can get. I lost around 2 stone in the spring last year. Put back 1.5 stone on my holiday in May and after not being able to back to it. Lost that between July-Sept then put it back on during my holiday in October and Xmas. Now almost back to where I was a year ago. Get fed up of losing and putting back on the same 2 stone ish! I still need to lose around 4stone to be anywhere near targit.
  • thompsoj05
    thompsoj05 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My birthday is March 29th so I am in!! I am currently in a rut and have been the same 209-211 since right before Thanksgiving. Something has got to give.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Nothing special for me at the end of March BUT I need all the help I can get and challenges spur me on, so I'm in! Off to add my name to that spreadsheet!
  • ktaft77
    ktaft77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I have a lace dress that I am dying to wear by Easter :)
  • Pinguo
    Pinguo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to join you
    I need to challenge myself . and I want to look good at my cousin wedding