30 Day Shred Weightloss challenge.

Options
I am looking for about 30-50 people to join my challenge. I plan on doing the 30 Day shred for 30-60 days and then move on to no more trouble zones. I want to have people join me so we can motivation each other.

This challenge is for those who are serious and whole-heartedly committed to losing weight and feeling great!!!

30 Day Shred Weightloss Rules:

1. Weigh-in and body measurements each Monday (pick the same time every time to weigh yourself! - I prefer in the morning, first thing when I wake up immediately after I hit the potty ;-) (why Monday? so you stay accountable for what you do (or dont do) over the weekend!!!)
2. We will all add each other as friends so we can see each others progress and keep each other motivated.

Replies

• Lyndzer
    Lyndzer Posts: 41
    Options
    I will join you. HOWEVER I will say you ARE going to be building muscle with the 30 day shred, so your scale might even go up! let us not forget this and become discouraged. On the 30 day shred you should be keeping track of inches as well as weight

and after the 30 day shred I want to do her ripped in 30 work out
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    I'll join you! I actually started last Monday, but I only did the shred video a couple of times... I've been taking it easy as I have an as-of-yet undiagnosed knee issue (possible some kind of arthiritis) and I wasn't sure how it would react. Seems OK so far though, so I'm going to step it up this week. I may not always do the video every day, but hopefully most days, and I'll aim for some kind of exercise on my off days. Monday morning is my weigh-in day anyway, so that's perfect!
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    Also, I didn't take measurements last week but plan to tomorrow, I think it's a great idea!
  • mommamindi
    Options
    I am so in!! Let me know what I have to do to join!!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm in if no one minds I'm starting Level Two tomorrow so I'll be a little ahead! I'm considering the ripped in thirty or six week six pack after this one! Feel free to add me though :)

ps. I LOVE the Monday weigh in's idea! :D
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!!
  • emfnp
    emfnp Posts: 23
    Options
    oooooh I want to play i want to play!
  • ngory07
    ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • Lyndzer
    Lyndzer Posts: 41
    Options
    I'll join you! I actually started last Monday, but I only did the shred video a couple of times... I've been taking it easy as I have an as-of-yet undiagnosed knee issue (possible some kind of arthiritis) and I wasn't sure how it would react. Seems OK so far though, so I'm going to step it up this week. I may not always do the video every day, but hopefully most days, and I'll aim for some kind of exercise on my off days. Monday morning is my weigh-in day anyway, so that's perfect!

Good to know. I also have knee/wrist/ankle/back issues which I think is some kind of arthiritis, Im starting tomorrow, and hopefully my body with react well to it.

Im certainly going to try to keep up as best I can.
  • rrgrove
    rrgrove Posts: 73
    Options
    ill join i really need held accountable for doing the 30ds i just bought it
  • new318
    new318 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want in! Im a sucker for caving in and letting my hubby make unhealthy going out to eat choices. I'll be 30 in April and wanna lose as much as I can by then :) I need ppl to tell me the truth and kick my butt. lol Lets do it! :D
  • natalieanthony
    natalieanthony Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been hanging on to this video wanting to start it going to try tomorrow am. Im so in for this. I have already lost nearly 10 lb since I started fitness pal but I havent been working out I need all the help i can get in that department for motovation. ADD ME :D
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just bought this DvD on sale last week this seems like a great way to do it. Sign me up.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    there is a group staring 30DS tomorrow you should join us!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • Betmar83
    Betmar83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this! I actually planned on starting the 30 Day Shred on Monday (1/23) anyway, so having a group of people to help keep me motivated would be even better!!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    can i still join too :)
    I love 30 day shred! I have all of her DVDs and this one and 6week6pack are my favorites!
    sign me up!!
  • louiester
    Options
    I am indeed willing to join you!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    is everyone starting today? I am in Germany so i am a little ahead (timewise)
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Yes the group is still open and yes today is day one of the 30DS.

Starting weight: 249.1

Neck: 15.25 inches
    Bust. 49.5 inches
    Waist: 42.5 inches
    Hips: 52.75 inches
    Thighs: 26 inches
    Calf: 19 inches

I am hoping to drop 7-10 pounds and at least 5 inches all over. Remember that you may gain muscle and not lose any weight so don't be discouraged, just keep with it.

What have you done today to improve your health (other than starting the 30DS)? Remember to drink at least 64 oz of water today.