Replies

• wijac10
    wijac10 Posts: 47
    Options
    Ill take +40 over -35 anyday ;)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I live in central California, and the hot summers are rough for working out. I try to get up early, even at 5:30 in summer the sun is coming up, but I beat the worst heat that way. I workout at home, and use my ceiling fan and another tower fan on the floor and point it right at myself. At least our summer heat is generally a dry heat - don't know how those of you in humid climates handle it!

Dealing with cold mornings right now, and I still get up at 5:30 to workout before I take my kid to school. Have to force myself into my gym clothes, I leave the furnace off and get moving - I'm sweating in no time! But as I cool down afterward I always get cold from the sweat! :tongue: So the furnace goes on, along with a sweatshirt. Never happy, am I? LOL

Good luck with the heat & your workouts. I wish I had access to a pool for summer workouts, but since I don't, it's early mornings for me.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I love hot weather. Send it back to the US if you want.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Just think of me running in the ice and snow, bundled up for -35C.

Warmer this week, but last week was chilly!

Pam
  • SneakyTam
    SneakyTam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    *singing* Everywhere you go... always take the weather with you... LOL

Dont know how I'd cope with -35 but I know I'm not looking forward to 42... Going to buy a paddling pool today in preparation : )
  • Amber86queenbee
    Options
    The rain in Brisbane has kept us a little cooler - perfect to hit the building's stairwells. But it was hot on Monday in the Gardens at lunch.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    I don't want to hear it!
    I'm in Ireland - 8 degrees, grey, wind, damp (well not today but the other 364 days, yes)
    I WANT TO EXERCISE IN THE HEAT DAMN IT
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ok I officially want the heat back.

I love the Winter, I love running in the rain, I love snuggling under blankets. I love everything about Winter.

EXCEPT
    I hate driving in the rain, and I hate floods more than I hate the heat.