Biggest Pet-Peeve

Options

Replies

• kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    People who assume that they know 'WHY' your fat and give you suggestions based off their assumptions. No, I don't eat fast food daily or even multiple times a week, no I don't drink coffee or frou frou coffee beverages, etc. LOL
  • buckobuckobucko
    Options
    Auburn fans.
  • tessiemay04
    Options
    At work, when people finish a toilet roll and don't bother to change it.

It does worry me that the majority of people there run their own homes yet can't seem to manage this simple task!
  • kealey1318
    Options
    My little brother has autistic and knows it drives me nutzo, so @ night before he goes to bed he quietly opens all the cabinet doors and drawers and goes to bed and waits till he heres me go "ARGHHHH" because I have to walk past the kitchen on the way to my room and all you here from upstairs is "HEHEHEHHEHE GOODNIGHT" <3 That boy!

Aww, love it!!! :o)
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Whats yours?!? Mine well thats easy, Cabinet doors and drawers left open Kitchen can be amess but do not leave those open lol

^^^^This is so me!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I am a bit OCD

So...
    Plates not stacked by size
    Towels not hung square
    Cutlery mixed up
    Toilet rolls not hanging the right way around (I know technically there isnt a right or wrong way)
    Tins not stacked together by content
    Toilet ring left up
    Toothpaste squeezed from middle
    Socks not tucked into one another (just loose in the drawer)

I could go on and on and on and on and...........somebody help me please :sad:
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'd reply to this, but my LONG list of pet peeves would crash the server.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Mine's weird, but people who sing along with the radio. And not quiet, under your breath singing. That's fine with me. It's the "I can't carry a tune, but I'll belt at the top of my lungs and make everyone around me listen because I'm paying to be here and can do whatever I want."

I work in a spa. We get a lot of these people. They drive me nuts.
    Guilty of that sometimes like when beer is involved lol
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    people who slam doors
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Fat people doling out diet advice....:laugh:
  • xYumzx
    Options
    people who slam doors
    Only when im mad and wanna make a point but last time i did that I some how got stuck in my room LMAO
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    People who put their doggie's poop in a little plastic bag... but leave the bagged poop on the trail/path.

It's probably not the case in your peeve, but when I am walking my dogs in an area where the only trash can is behind me and I will be coming back through, I bag it and set it by the trail to pick up on the way back through. That way I am not carrying it for 2 or 3 miles. With three dogs that can sometimes add up to 5 bags of poop. LOL
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My little brother has autistic and knows it drives me nutzo, so @ night before he goes to bed he quietly opens all the cabinet doors and drawers and goes to bed and waits till he heres me go "ARGHHHH" because I have to walk past the kitchen on the way to my room and all you here from upstairs is "HEHEHEHHEHE GOODNIGHT" <3 That boy!

This made me laugh, seems like quite the comedian.
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lots of ones there that I agree with but my all time biggest pet peeve is people who talk down to you like you're an infant. That makes me instantly furious! There is no excuse for being patronising!
  • jlps1014
    Options
    I don't know why this bugs me.... but I've seen so many people posting status updates on different sites saying the rudest things then at the end they write "just sayin'"
    I loathe that!!
  • determined136
    Options
    I have 4 kids...18 to 11. I gather, wash and fold the laundry and leave it in nice neat piles for them to put away....and then I have to ask them 10 times to put it away! I am ready to strike!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Grown *kitten* people that still live at home with their parents, but constantly complain about living with their parents. MOVE OUT!!!
  • xYumzx
    Options

This made me laugh, seems like quite the comedian.

You have no idea lol, he keeps me laughing, I call home and he answers 99% of the time " HOTEL RESERVATIONS HOW CAN I HELP YOU?" and I ask to speak to my mom he goes " HOLD PLEASE...... MMMMMMOOOOOMMMMMM YOU HaVE A CALL"....."5$ for that transfer COLLEEN" lol
  • andreacord
    Options
    kinda weird..but its socks on during sex hahahaha idk why...but i cant stand it!!

OMG me too! Drawers being left open or when people at the gym get on the equipment but don't really use it.
  • kealey1318
    Options
    I have 4 kids...18 to 11. I gather, wash and fold the laundry and leave it in nice neat piles for them to put away....and then I have to ask them 10 times to put it away! I am ready to strike!

I have 3 kids, 10, 7, & 3... I now make the 10 and 7 year old help fold their clothes and put them away. They now appreciate the process... LOL