Biggest Pet-Peeve

Options

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids...18 to 11. I gather, wash and fold the laundry and leave it in nice neat piles for them to put away....and then I have to ask them 10 times to put it away! I am ready to strike!
    you and my mother would get along lol she would give up and through it out on the lawn and purposley do it before the bus came home.. you bet you butt we had that laundry in the house and in the drawers before she could blink lol
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My little brother has autistic and knows it drives me nutzo, so @ night before he goes to bed he quietly opens all the cabinet doors and drawers and goes to bed and waits till he heres me go "ARGHHHH" because I have to walk past the kitchen on the way to my room and all you here from upstairs is "HEHEHEHHEHE GOODNIGHT" <3 That boy!

This made me laugh, seems like quite the comedian.

You have no idea lol, he keeps me laughing, I call home and he answers 99% of the time " HOTEL RESERVATIONS HOW CAN I HELP YOU?" and I ask to speak to my mom he goes " HOLD PLEASE...... MMMMMMOOOOOMMMMMM YOU HaVE A CALL"....."5$ for that transfer COLLEEN" lol

He sounds awesome, my little brother never did funny things like that, he just annoyed the hell out of me.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Plates left on the counter with food on them
    Tooth paste in the sink
    People who almost hit your car but then give you the finger
    Feet I hate them
    When someone tells you a story but now you know the entire story beginning to end with every detail
    Fake people
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I have a list...
    people who shuffle when they walk...drag their feet
    people who chew gum with their mouth open
    people who don't blow their noses..and just sniffle the snot back..ewww
    being late
    people who don't know how to eat with a fork and knife..(news flash..the meat is already dead..no need to butcher it)
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I don't know why this bugs me.... but I've seen so many people posting status updates on different sites saying the rudest things then at the end they write "just sayin'"
    I loathe that!!
    thats when you say "ACTUAL FACT your an *kitten*" lol
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    husband has a shower every morning and leaves his undies behind the door....like I am not gonna notice, left over coffee left in the pot all day, I don't drink it and there are days where all I can smell is stale coffee ugh
  • xYumzx
    Options
    PANTs BELOW YOUR BUTT!!! SERIOUSLY IF I WANTED TO SEE A CRACK ID LOOK AT THE SIDEWALK ITS MUCH NICER LOOKING!
  • jlps1014
    Options
    I don't know why this bugs me.... but I've seen so many people posting status updates on different sites saying the rudest things then at the end they write "just sayin'"
    I loathe that!!

Hahahaha!! That's pretty good, I'll have to remember that... I see so many people writing and saying that, it's crazy! Is it the new cool phrase or something and I missed it??!
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    people who slam doors
    Only when im mad and wanna make a point but last time i did that I some how got stuck in my room LMAO

Hahaha, this was a horrible habit of mine growing up (the door slamming). When I was 14 my dad took my door away for 3 months - havn't slammed a door since!

My biggest pet peeve has got to be complaining about how unhealthy/fat/overweight they are (usually while eating mcdonalds) and yet refusing to do anything about it - my roommate is bad for this, but anytime I offer to work out with her or cook her healthy food she says hell no.

Also, people who don't do their dishes. Seriously, it takes 2 seconds to put them in the dishwasher.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have a list...
    people who shuffle when they walk...drag their feet
    people who chew gum with their mouth open
    people who don't blow their noses..and just sniffle the snot back..ewww
    being late
    people who don't know how to eat with a fork and knife..(news flash..the meat is already dead..no need to butcher it)

ugh the thing about nose blowing for sure!! it makes me gag
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Yes the chewing with the mouth open.. I can't help but pull a disgusted face.. a girl in my job does it, she'll be talking to someone on the phone to someone or someone will be at her desk, and she will just chew away loudly, like she does it on purpose, its revolting and makes me feel sick... also kids who do the same..
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My little brother has autistic and knows it drives me nutzo, so @ night before he goes to bed he quietly opens all the cabinet doors and drawers and goes to bed and waits till he heres me go "ARGHHHH" because I have to walk past the kitchen on the way to my room and all you here from upstairs is "HEHEHEHHEHE GOODNIGHT" <3 That boy!

This made me laugh, seems like quite the comedian.
    Your little brother sounds fab :)

You have no idea lol, he keeps me laughing, I call home and he answers 99% of the time " HOTEL RESERVATIONS HOW CAN I HELP YOU?" and I ask to speak to my mom he goes " HOLD PLEASE...... MMMMMMOOOOOMMMMMM YOU HaVE A CALL"....."5$ for that transfer COLLEEN" lol
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sadly, reading thru all of these (most of which I share as a pet peeve) has made me realize that I truly am OCD...

Some additions:
    -irritatingly slow drivers in the fast lane
    -people who constantly talk about themselves
    -when people give you unsolicited advice or approval...drives me CRAZY!!! (especially when it comes from people who clearly don't have their OWN lives together)
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    I loathe that!!

Hahahaha!! That's pretty good, I'll have to remember that... I see so many people writing and saying that, it's crazy! Is it the new cool phrase or something and I missed it??!

U mad? Just sayin
  • lboogie138
    lboogie138 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The phrase, "I know, right?"

And overuse of the word literally!!!!

I'm totally with you on the "I know, right?" I would really like to know who's responsible for starting that one! My 29 year old brother in law says it and I have to bite my lip not to laugh! I work in retail, so one of my biggest is people that talk on their cell phone while I'm trying to check them out! Very rude!!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    GRUNTING at the GYM like your a damn ANIMAL... seriously its not sexy what so ever.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Grown *kitten* people that still live at home with their parents, but constantly complain about living with their parents. MOVE OUT!!!

^^^^^ So True!

I get so irritated when people complain constantly about thier lives or situations but yet seek nothing out to change it! ! !

People who always want to bring you down and just suck the life out of you, I call these peeps "energy vampires"
  • xYumzx
    Options
    try SHOE retail OMG i hated that job I wanted to definitly hurt someone with shoes lol
  • xYumzx
    Options
    hahah
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Some of mine are the same:

Open cabinet doors and drawers...grrrrr
    Toilet paper going OVER instead of UNDER. Yes, I will change it if I'm in your house. :)
    People who chew with their mouths open or smack their lips while eating. I want to strangle you...it's disgusting!
    People who blow their nose at the table or in a restaurant. Please excuse yourself to the restroom or outside. Just because you're done doesn't mean I am. :/
    Parents who don't mind their children in public. Stores are NOT playgrounds or your babysitter! I have 5 kids and they aren't angels but dagnabbit, they will NOT disturb other people when we're in public.
    People who HAVE to jump in front of me while driving and then go slower than I was. ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!