What is you MINI goal for this week?

Options
Hey everyone! I am just curious what everyone's "mini Goal" is for this week! Mine is to be down 2lbs by next Monday which is my weigh in day! :)

Replies

• BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Workout 5 days instead of 3.
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 3 lbs so I can be in the 220's! :)
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    well my week ahead is filled with big events so my goal is to try and not mess up too much and not gain anything...maybe even lose an extra pound :smile:
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Seeing as last week was just a maintenance week I would like to see 2 pounds come off this week
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Mine is to make it to the gym M-F and to do some sort of workout at home sat and sun.
  • mollyb33
    Options
    My goal is to lose 2lbs and get as close to the 170's as possible. I'm hoping to lose 10+ pounds before the end of February. :smile:
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Good goals everyone!! Anyone else have any mini goals they would like to share?!?!
  • hollyjo21
    Options
    I am down 8 and a half pounds, would love to make it to 10lbs!! But my main goal is just to continue with my daily workouts and calorie counting!! It is a lot of work but I am seeing progress and so excited!!
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Return to my morning workout regime....sprained my ankle last week :(-rest for 10 days so hoping to resume on Wednesday. so hoping to workout Wed-Sun and lose a pound or so.

Good Luck everyone--keep up the good work!
  • gurrl_
    gurrl_ Posts: 69
    Options
    workout 6days!!
  • kyanilockett
    Options
    to workout 5 days- and not to get carried away on the weekend. If i can lose another pound i will be happy.
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am down 8 and a half pounds, would love to make it to 10lbs!! But my main goal is just to continue with my daily workouts and calorie counting!! It is a lot of work but I am seeing progress and so excited!!

I am down 8lbs myself and would love to be down 10 by the end of the week. This lifestyle change and hard work will pay off once we reach our goals! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!! :wink:
  • mrsrlj04joinslife
    mrsrlj04joinslife Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get at least 30 minutes of exercise in everyday and get to the health club at least once. (having a tough time getting myself up in the morning to get to the health club so I am trying for at least one day and hoping to get more in.) :-)
  • rjcf
    rjcf Posts: 3
    Options
    work out 3 times this week. I have been very slack about working out.
  • bcereuskk
    Options
    I'm on evening shift this week. I'm so bad about coming home and wanting to eat everything in the house, when I should just go to bed. My goal this week is just to stay on plan.
  • ManaMoo32
    Options
    Workout 5 days instead of 3.

I am at the same mini goal. i just need to spice things up because I'm getting bored...Als im hoping it will be ok out these next few days so i can get a good walk/jog in
  • moiramab
    moiramab Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Getting to the gym three times, and walking to work at least twice this week - really not that hard, just have to get on it haha
  • BlazingBabyBlues
    Options
    My Mini Goal this week was to reach 10 lbs. of Weightloss....:drinker: Check that off My List!....now my mini goal is to figure out what to get my :heart: for Valentines Day since we just started dating!
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    not eating out for lunch! i'm so bad about that
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Get to the gym three times this week and get all of my homework done