What is you MINI goal for this week?

Options

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My mini goal(s) is (are) to stick to my eating plan and to drink more water every day.
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    get a workout in everyday except today (volleyball) and only take 1 rest day. =)
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Mine is to workout BEFORE work! :)
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein!
  • paulmrice
    paulmrice Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    To increase my runs to 2 1/2 miles each night instead of 2. Also, starting the 100 pushup training program tonight.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    hit the first goal of 142lbs by the end of this week.
  • rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 191.2 and my "official" weigh in day is Friday - I want to at least see 189.9 on the scale Friday morning!!!!
  • scoobydoojoe
    scoobydoojoe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    To swim a mile in under an hour using just 1 stroke the whole way(did it for the first time this morning using a combo of strokes in 56 minutes), and to bench 220 10 reps, 3 sets (was at 215 saturday)
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I would like to be weighing a solid and OBVIOUS 179lbs by Friday, which would only be losing a pound but breaking that 180lbs mark has been a work in progress, 3 weeks to be precise and I'm dying to be 179lbs already!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    This whole month has been crazy for me... one thing after another, and now I have another cold, but it's mild so I think I can manage a walk tonight instead of a jog. My min-goal is to get out and exercise 30 minutes at LEAST 3 times this week... I know it's definitely a "mini" goal, but it will make me feel happy... gotta start somewhere :)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Mine are to drink more water, get more sleep, and bump up my strength training to 10 lb weights. I used them once last week for the first time. Now that I've switched up, just need to add more reps! :bigsmile:
  • ezzie73
    Options
    I am going to stick within my calories and try eat healthier and TRY and stick to it as this is my first week... I have to do this!!
  • pippimarie
    Options
    To get back on track by logging in every day. Had 2 surgeries - one in Nov and one in Dec. Have not been able to exercise and have fallen off the wagon.... Time to get back on!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    After a weekend away, my goal this week is to stick to all my ratios and get in all my protein.
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    My mini goal is to get under 200...I'm at 204 now...........I think I can I think can!!!!!!
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a 28 day yoga challenge. 5 classes a week and at least one home practice each week. I am in the third week and want to beat the challenge this week. I am aiming for 6 classes and 2 home practices this week.
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    To work out every day this week and get under 190 at weigh in on Thursday.
  • susankaye123
    Options
    HI everyone. Good topic, my goal is to stay on the right path, one day at a time. Sop weighing myself everyday would help and probably keep me from being dicouraged. I know we are all here for the same reason so its a big help to be able to share one another stories...
  • sbuerke5
    Options
    To do the sweat challenge on the wii just dance 3 game with my kids everyday!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    To do 50kg added dips :)