Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

valentines day gift

women whats the best valentines day gift you've recieved

Replies

• bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    my boyfriend has never given me a valentine's day gift. 2+ years now.

Any gift, is a great gift at the point.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    An in-home massage with a monogrammed bamboo robe, flowers, candles, and wine on the side....

But I gave that... I've never gotten d*ck for Valentines day.

Edit: The ONLY thing I've gotten on Valentine's Day is d*ck, actually.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    An in-home massage with a monogrammed bamboo robe, flowers, candles, and wine on the side....

I feel your disappointment.
  • Lol. Marvel vs. Capcom 3. It came out on Valentines Day. I also got a nice set of diamond earrings and necklace and a BIG *kitten* giant white teddy bear with it all. Absolutely most memorable.
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member

My sentiments...only he's my husband..and I havent gotten anything for christmas, valentines day, my bday or for our anniversary...=) we've been married 4 years in Feb...I havent gotten anything since 2 years before we got married. lol but it's ok..I love him so I push it aside...although it'd be nice to get something once in a while.
  • my boyfriend has never given me a valentine's day gift. 2+ years now.

My sentiments...only he's my husband..and I havent gotten anything for christmas, valentines day, my bday or for our anniversary...=) we've been married 4 years in Feb...I havent gotten anything since 2 years before we got married. lol but it's ok..I love him so I push it aside...although it'd be nice to get something once in a while.

Wow........ :( *gives you roses*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member

Curious - Why has he gotten you nothing in six years??
  • My husband of 27 years being with me through all those years....through the good times, the bad times, and the mediocre times.:bigsmile:
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    An engagement ring. But really, my husband does great every year. Really great actually.
  • sexycheesemonkey

Wow........ :( *gives you roses*

<3 ty lol
  • Lilies, a teddy bear, and chocolates sent to my door. May sound cheesy and unoriginal, but to get the cute set was adorable and I saved everything. He was also across the country <3
  • An in-home massage with a monogrammed bamboo robe, flowers, candles, and wine on the side....

Hey now, that's the best kind of gift. A hard one is good to find ;p
  • sexycheesemonkey

Unfortunately...he's spoiled and claims his (and I quote) "ideas of romance involve too much money and we dont have the money to spend on what he wants to do with me" that and if I didnt remind him...he wouldnt remember his days off work.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member

Maybe he has too many women to buy things for?
  • During the 8 years with my man I have gotten everything from diamond necklaces, a diamond ring, roses, nice dinners and a movie after, and even a CD. We always exchange a Valentine gift, even when we can't afford to do anything too crazy. :)
  • sexycheesemonkey

A hard one is good to find ;p

I see what you did there....lol =D
  • my boyfriend has never given me a valentine's day gift. 2+ years now.

Unfortunately...he's spoiled and claims his (and I quote) "ideas of romance involve too much money and we dont have the money to spend on what he wants to do with me" that and if I didnt remind him...he wouldnt remember his days off work.

F that. I'd be like ideas of vaginas include you buying AND/OR personally picking my some damn flowers >:O
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    We don't do Valentine's Day. Valentine's day is everyday in my house, corny.
  • sunny_tiger13
    sunny_tiger13 Posts: 13 Member
    I am not really into Valentines Day, as in I don't feel as gifts are necessary. However, the best gift I received was last year. I got a potted flower (that I killed in less then 1/2 a year, as we don't have windows with sunlight in our apartment...oops!) and a box of custom Hanson chocolates from their website. They are expensive, but amazing! Looking forward to my box of them this year!
  • sexycheesemonkey

F that. I'd be like ideas of vaginas include you buying AND/OR personally picking my some damn flowers >:O

Like I said...he's a spoiled brat...so...yeah