I did it!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• rxtechie71
    Options
    You look Great!!! Such an inspiration to me. Just joined this month and I'm loving it. Thanks for posting your pics. Jenn
  • thomsonmt4
    thomsonmt4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, you look delicate and gorgeous thanks for taking the time to post the pics and inspire me
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good job. :)
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WHOA! What a difference. Congratulations on your success.
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Any surprising lessons learned that you care to share?

through my journey i've found that i passed some hard times....there were days when i just couldn't be bothered and fell of the wagon! but i still carried on the next day....yes i felt guilty but then i needed to change my lifestyle not just do it on the temporary! to avoid disappointment if i'd had a bad day i would miss my weigh in which meant no treats on that day, the one thing i did realise is that mentally having a bad day you think you've ruined all your work in fact my bad days never ruined it for me i would never gain because i had discipline in my lifestyle! i've learnt how to recognise when im hungry and when i need to stop eating! i drink alot of fluids during the day and am always active! if i fancied something naughty i would always look back at my pictures an understand that i didn't want to be that person anymore and that would motivate me along with knowing that my weigh in the number would be lower and i could indulge in the things i'd waited the week for! One very suprising thing is that it is actually very hard to gain an actual lb so if u do have a bad day the damage wont be alot just remember to get back on it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!