so hungry

Options
have you ever had days when you feel like you could eat allll day. i am fighting this today. what are your ways to fight off picking on stuff

Replies

• racs80
    racs80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i have days like that so i usally have a glass of water of cup of coffee if that fails i try to keep busy i think its more mind over matter than hunger because you cant have somthing you want it more x
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i hear ya, thats what i have been doing. i had a cup of hot tea, and been doing laundry to keep busy. i'm gonna beat this today :)
  • jcb1969
    Options
    Just think how pleased you will be tomorrow if you wake up knowing you didn't give in!
  • nadiakoo
    nadiakoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I make vegetable soup. The liquid fills you up.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of hot tea. If that doesn't work, then a glass of milk or a higher-protein snack like an apple and some cheese. But if you're really hungry and don't just have the munchies, it wouldn't hurt to look at your calories and make sure you're feeding yourself adequately.
  • ashquin
    Options
    true

Just think how pleased you will be tomorrow if you wake up knowing you didn't give in!
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    I drink water, although it doesn't always help most of the time it does. When it doesn't I grab a small bowl of cereal (that's not full of sugars ect).
  • ashquin
    Options
    i deff think i have fed myself properly today. i tend to be a snacker but have had it under great control. today, its driving me nuts.

Lots and lots of hot tea. If that doesn't work, then a glass of milk or a higher-protein snack like an apple and some cheese. But if you're really hungry and don't just have the munchies, it wouldn't hurt to look at your calories and make sure you're feeding yourself adequately.
  • ashquin
    Options
    great idea. maybe i will have some hot chicken broth
    I make vegetable soup. The liquid fills you up.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Water water water!

Lots of raw veggies ( my favorites are bell peppers, carrots, celery ) with a single measured tablespoon of dip + a tsp of hot sauce ( helps get more water in! )

Hot tea seems to help too. I drink peppermint tea, cause I can stomach it unsweetened.
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm like this almost every day, especially when I'm working at night. I try to eat around 100-200 calories below my goal throughout the day so that if I need to snack, I can. :)
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You might just need to eat more!

Barring that, you could snack on baby carrots, cucumbers, brussels sprouts (so filling), broccoli, etc.

And if all else fails, brush your teeth! :)