Pics of 87 lbs lost... entered "Healthy Weight Range"

Options

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Your such an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    WOW You look like a completely different person! What an amazing transformation!! So inspiring!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! Do you mind telling how tall you are? I'm looking at similar stats and hope I yield the same results!

I'm 5'8 :)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful! And such an inspiration, because that's around what I'm trying to lose :)
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation :) YOu look great
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great work!
  • joeygirl84
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! Do you mind telling how tall you are? I'm looking at similar stats and hope I yield the same results!

And you will do it :) Just don't give up... it took me almost a year but it takes at least that long to fix what we've done over years hehe.
    Hang in there.
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    You should be soooo proud!!! What a great job, and you look fabulous :D Well done!
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope I can say 87lbs lost in some time as well. You are truly an inspiration!!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! You look fantastic!
  • nader101368
    nader101368 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! GOOD JOB YOU LOOK GREAT! THANKS FOR SHARING! IT SURE GIVES ME HOPE. :o)
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you better go 'head!!! You look AMAZING!!!!
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Good for you! It's nice to see success and remember why we are all working so hard!!! Beautiful~
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That is some great motivation right there!!!!!!! I want to lose 50-60 lbs. You look great!
  • joeygirl84
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful! And such an inspiration, because that's around what I'm trying to lose :)

You'll get there :)... thanks... some day, someone will say the same thing to you when you post your pictures. I said it to someone before me too... just pass the inspiration on to someone else now girl :)
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic! Thanks for the encouragement!!
  • naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • MissSaraSunshine
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!!!! Very inspirational and motivational!!!!!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    OMG you look soooooooooooooo great!!!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!