I was running.....

Options
13»

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    awesome! i remember how proud i was to run like 8 mins, now 5k is nothing...congrats!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic!! :bigsmile:

i am out jogging every night training for a 5k i have in may, i can jog for 5 minutes the most untill i need to stop and catch my breathe, i am hopeing that soon i will be able to run for 20 minutes, or even longer than that! :)
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • teresab46970
    teresab46970 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    thats awesome, i'm sure you will feel it later but it's a good feeling tho. i went 60 min on a treadmill when i got done my legs felt like jello...lol but i felt so good because i could of never done that before. great job!!!
  • rockrosie
    rockrosie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good job! I have incorporated jogging intervals into my walk. I managed two minutes jogging and two minutes of walking intervals for 26 minutes today. I was proud of myself but was complaining that I don't ever think I will be able to run a mile nonstop. My husband reminded me of how far I have come since starting and I just realized that is what I have to make my next goal. Again, great job!!

When I did my first week of C 2 5K I thought for sure that would be true but now I can run 4 miles- I started it 9 months ago and have run 2 races. I even had to take 6 weeks off because I had my arm in a cast. You can do it!!!
  • lee1205
    lee1205 Posts: 11
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep it up!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!