Do cheesecake?

Options
2»

Replies

• jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just crapped myself *yum*

The best healthy cheesecake I made before was a vega recipe with tofu and I used one pack high protein tofu with one pack regular and you blend it with some sweetener. Soooooo good.
  • ascott048
    Options
    Totally going to try this as soon as I run out of chocolate protein powder (that's when I get to buy some vanilla LOL).

Use chocolate protein powder, drop the vanilla extract, add some unsweetened cocoa powder and sub half the milk for hot brewed coffee.. Bam! You're well on your way to a chocolate version.

Yumm! Great idea
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Dude, its like you just read my mind. I have literally spent the last half an hour surfing for high protein cheesecake recipes, looking for this exactly. I'm going to give this a try in the next day or two, and I'll give you the results of the taste test (including one from my fussy missus!)

Thanks!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Definitely!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Wow... much improved! That second cake looks really good!! Way to go :)
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    This is dangerous knowledge.

Time to drag out the mixmaster! and as for the Aussie version of the biscuit base, I would start with Arnotts Shredded Wheatmeal or Granita biscuits.
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    bump! May see about making it a bit peanut buttery...?
  • andreacord
    Options
    Not only cute, but it looks delicious too!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yes. Give this to mah belleh.
  • devilsangel2
    devilsangel2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    About how much is 2 sheets of Graham Crackers in cups and/or weight??? We don't get Graham crackers in NZ.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Bump
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    bump! May see about making it a bit peanut buttery...?

yeah, this is just base recipe.

So many flavourings. Add lemon juice for traditional flavour.

pumpkin
    berry
    list is endless!
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    Amazing....and to think I almost came to terms with being able to have cheesecake once a year (Christmas). My mother's cheesecake packs in 370 calories for 1/16 (a damn sliver!)...my altered recipe is still a whopping 300 but for a larger 1/8 of the cake. This however...heavenly. I'm absolutely trying my hand at this next week!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    :noway: Wow! Def making it this weekend! Thanks a bunch :drinker:
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Chris is exactly right. It's just a base recipe. When making flavors just remember to keep the ratio of wet and dry ingredients similar for the best results.

2 sheets of graham crackers is 1oz. Although you can add more but not less or you will be scoping the cake out of the pan with a spoon since it will stick.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Bump... Thanks for sharing!