favourite 30DS exercise

Options
2»

Replies

• i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA IDK what my "favorite" is (I DO like the chest flies - the ones you're talking about in lvl 1 where you lay down), but I KNOW my least favorite so far is the anterior raises with a side lunge (circuit 3 in Level 1 - where you stand with your feet apart and lunge to each side while raising your arms straight in front of you each time). Those KILL me!

Oh, yes. I can always use a good chest fly in my life. :bigsmile: Also hate the anterior raises, I have to do them much slower cause I refuse to use my smallest (yes, pink) weights. :devil:
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    HAHAHA IDK what my "favorite" is (I DO like the chest flies - the ones you're talking about in lvl 1 where you lay down), but I KNOW my least favorite so far is the anterior raises with a side lunge (circuit 3 in Level 1 - where you stand with your feet apart and lunge to each side while raising your arms straight in front of you each time). Those KILL me! Nothing major like/hate in Level 2, and I actually haven't done level 3 yet

The anterior raises with the side lunge is the WORST! In level 2, its the squats with the v raise that I hate.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA IDK what my "favorite" is (I DO like the chest flies - the ones you're talking about in lvl 1 where you lay down), but I KNOW my least favorite so far is the anterior raises with a side lunge (circuit 3 in Level 1 - where you stand with your feet apart and lunge to each side while raising your arms straight in front of you each time). Those KILL me! Nothing major like/hate in Level 2, and I actually haven't done level 3 yet

The anterior raises with the side lunge is the WORST! In level 2, its the squats with the v raise that I hate.
    It's been 2 years since I first did 30DS and have moved on to do many of her other workouts. I've increased the weight of my dumbbells in almost every move EXCEPT for this one! I still hate the anterior raise/side lunge! And she has it in another workout too - Killer Buns & Thighs, I think. You have been warned. :tongue: