Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Great post...
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I see way too many women not lifting! Its so healthy! DO IT!
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This made my day!!! :laugh:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this, particularly number 5. I always enjoy upsetting the balance of the universe!
  • stone307
    Options
    #5 is concerning... if Jar opening and carrying heavy things is taken off of the list of things I do what do I have left?

Very funny!!!! Personality and humor are great traits
  • zoominzozo
    zoominzozo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Loves it!!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I LOVE lifting weights, and always did.
    Even though I know that this will shape my legs and my arms like they use to be many years
    ago, I'm older, and I'm ready to live with the consequences. I see things
    differently than when I was 16 yo. I'm not afraid of the look I'll get from the
    others - I just don't care anymore! :laugh:
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, love this post :flowerforyou:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I actually think some women do want to genuinely be 'model skinny' because they think its more attractive than being athletic and toned. I really don't understand why.

As a man, I don't understand that mentality either. It's pretty odd, men don't want runway model bony, scrawny women, yet women seem to insist on trying to go for that look. The only people who find runway model scrawny attractive are fashion designers, and that's just because putting a clothing rack with wheels on the runway is impractical. Models aren't skinny to be attractive, they are skinny because it's easier for a designer to show off clothes without having to worry about any of those pesky curves hiding something.

I don't get it, either, but it's nothing new. Even in the 1950s, pretty much the golden age of hourglass curves, fashion models were rail thin. Check the hip bones jutting out in this one:

http://www.condenaststore.com/-sp/Vogue-September-1955-Prints_i8486201_.htm

That's because it makes sense for a fashion model, like I say, they are essentially just walking clothing racks.

Personally I like to slap an *kitten* and get a 3.5 on the Richter Scale!

pics_big-*kitten*-thong.jpg
  • erixitl
    erixitl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hehe! That's funny